Technician’s Auto Run

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TechnicianGrower, Mar 26, 2021.

Tags:
  1. #1 TechnicianGrower, Mar 26, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
    Hey everybody figured I’d run some autos now that I got my setup and what not. Until now only grown with bagseeds with cfls and some outdoor plants but never got a good yield. This is just to get dialed in really. Any input appreciated stay tuned guys. Sorry this thread keeps getting deleted idk why if a admin reads this please let me know.

Strains- Humboldt Seed Organization Lemon Juice Express Auto Day 32,
    Nirvana Swiss Cheese Auto Day 16,
    Expert Seeds Glueberry Auto Day 8,

Setup-Vivosun 2x4x5 grow tent with 6 inch inline exhaust
    Lights-Viparspectre 231 watt actual draw blurple light with added cfls (Running 20/4 light cycle)
    Soil-Fox Farm Coco Loco
    Nutes/supplements-Botanicare cal mag plus, Neptune’s Harvest organic line (Roots Organic samples coming in), Great White Myco, Superthrive, MycoChum. May get some of gh line.

these are the pictures of the plants from yesterday will add more pics. The LJE auto started flowering at day 28. Gave her a feeding of Alaskan Fish Emulsion omri cert (5-1-1) at 1/4 strength yesterday. Other than that besides the cal mag plus ive given the older ones they’ve got nothing but great white and thrive so far

• Like Like x 3
  2. HSO LJE auto day 31 (yesterday)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Expert Seeds Glueberry Auto Day 7 yesterday

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  4. #4 TechnicianGrower, Mar 26, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
    Nirvana Swiss Cheese auto Day 15 yesterday. Gave it some of the Botanicare cal mag at about 1/2 strength yesterday. Been watering with RO water only because of the coco in the coco loco. But I hear to treat it like soil. I’ve been trying not to throw off the ph too much. Anybody had any experience with the coco loco

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  5. I’ll post more pics when I’m home later

• Like Like x 1
  6. Great plants and pics.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thanks man. I really like how these autos are growing this is my first time growing them.

• Like Like x 1
  8. HSO LJE auto Day 34. This plant is drinking a lot more now about 1/2 gallon every couple days. Didn’t top this auto just to see how itd grow and it’s been manageable so far. Watered with RO water yesterday tomorrow night she will get her second feeding. Plant is starting to stink good.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nirvana Swiss Cheese auto Day 18. It’ll get hit with some of the great white myco tomorrow. The coco loco is supposed to have some in it so I’ve been just using it here and there. Never really noticed a difference on here when you use it constantly. I just mix about a teaspoon a gallon if that in water.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. #10 TechnicianGrower, Mar 27, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
    Glueberry auto Day 10. She got a little too hot the other day underneath the cfl before I put the extra fan in. Misted it and the Swiss cheese auto last night before lights off with some diluted superthrive. The Glueberry is much more greener today. Temps and humidity have been steady been trying to keep them down in the day here. I can only imagine this summer as it can get up to 110f outside here right now it is already getting too hot.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. #11 TechnicianGrower, Apr 3, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
    HSO LJE auto Day 41 last feeding gave it a light feeding of MycoChum (omri cert 1-0-3) about 5ml per gallon(1 us metric teaspoon). Been feeding every other watering plant has to be watered about every 2 days now or so. Have watered it since with RO water the other day. This morning I gave it some of the Neptune’s Harvest fish fertilizer 2-3-1 (omri cert) at half strength. It has yellowed at the tops of this plant so hopefully she takes the feeding well. Next feeding I’ll probably give it full strength as this plant seems to crave nutrients more than the others even from the start really. Really like how the branching came out with my training or whatever you wanna call it by pulling the branches ahead of the new growth above to allow it to overgrow above the surrounding growth. I did not top or LST this and I’m quite happy it did not get too tall. My plant is square shaped from the top from the training should have some nice buds from it. This plant is stretching too which is nice to see in a auto usually does it a few hours or so before lights off. May give her some of the Roots Organic nutes when they show up before I start to flush. Been trying to go organic as possible on this grow. Later on may go full on organic with sub cools super soil recipes.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nirvana Swiss Cheese auto Day 25. Topped this auto on Day 21 and I kinda regret it. There’s a lot of controversy around topping autos and for this strain it was not worth it. It took it a little longer than average for it to recover from the topping but I slowed its growth spurt a little and here soon it should start to flower.:bang: This auto is growing much different than the LJE auto. I feel I like topping autos is only worth it if it’s a strain your familiar with that has a longer veg/flower cycle compared to other strains that grows kind more like normal photoperiod plants. This auto is short and bushy and more ruderalis it seems to me anyways. Hopefully it doesn’t start to flower soon for at least a week. Giving it a drop of superthrive in its watering tomorrow. Last watering hit it with the Great White Myco about 1/2 teaspoon per gal

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Looks like it’s about to get real sticky icky in here
    :devious:

14. Plants look healthy man. I have always liked hso. They have solid genetics, never tried their autos. I will keep an eye and see how they go for ya.
    You must be Canadian with that profile pic

Kush's man cave
    Kush's man cave

15. Expert Seeds Glueberry auto Day 18. Hit it with some of the Great White Myco Last watering same as the Swiss cheese auto. This plant will be hard to train the way I did the others with how it is growing I think I may LST this one possible. Temp/RH has been ok although been battling in-laws over control of the air conditioner lol :bongin: I recently put the Glueberry auto up a little higher

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Haha I hope so man. I’m about to get my 4x4 ordered and everything pretty soon I hope to be getting some good yields. Tired of paying for weed plus I smoke way too much sometimes lol can’t wait

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lol nah man just a fan of the show I live in the US. I was in Washington State once in Seattle was wanting to go check out Vancouver but never got the chance I hear is a great country to visit. Ya first time running their genetics and I’m impressed. A lot of people used to dis their autos but this seems to be a solid strain to me. It was a free seed i got with my tude order I like have no complaints so far at all. I have some of their OG Kush reg seeds have you ever ran that strain?

18. No I ran three blue kings, green crack, 707 , and bubba ms gift. They were all excellent!

Kush's man cave
    Kush's man cave

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sorry everybody for the late update. Gonna be on here a lot more now. HSO LJE auto Day 59. Gave it a feeding of Neptune’s harvest 2-4-0 omri cert at 3/4 strength. Watered since next watering it will get fed full strength. Probably shoulda gave it full strength sooner I was a little cautious this being my first auto grow. This strain is great quality it stopped stretching at 23 inches tall. Plant doesn’t smell a while lot for me anyways would be a great stealth option for a low odor strain. Plant smells of skunk/Juicy fruit gum/overripe cantaloupe best way I can describe it smells great just not super pungent at least yet. Probably one more feeding or two before I flush. Another 3 weeks I’d say or around that and she’ll be ready. Yield may not be the best but quality will be good I hope.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Nirvana Swiss Cheese auto Day 45. Plant began flower Day 34. Gave it a feeding of Neptune’s harvest seaweed fert (0-0-1) at 1/2 strength. I feed every other watering. Great genetics from nirvana a lot of ppl dis their autos and genetics idk why. I mean their F1s their not super stable but for the price it’s great. I have to say I’m glad I topped it at Day 21. It took it four days to get over the shock from it but it did not affect its growth spurt of late veg. So far so good with this experiment

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1