Technaflora recipe for sucess

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by dlpjr, Mar 9, 2011.

1. I am using this recipe for success and am having very good results with it. The problem is they don't give you enough Sugar Daddy in the kit, and I ran out. I have ordered more, but have not received it yet. My plant is 2 weeks into flowering and eating 1 to 1.5 gallons a day. I have been forced to feed it about 5 gallons without the sugar daddy. I was wondering what problems, if any, I might encounter.

2. How lame.
    You're worried about the sugar
    :rolleyes:

Try sticking to basics and quite your dumb ass worrying.
    Skip the sugar muppet :wave:

3. You'll be fine, I'm running it right now with my hempy and am soon to run out as well. I'm saving the last of it for the final flush process.

4. Thank you for the answer, I am hoping mine will arrive in the morning. I really like this kit, and am having excellent results. How about yourself.

5. I've been using it with my current grow. I really like the kit as well, but I think they could have left out the root 66 and supplied a bigger bottle of sugar daddy.

Best bang for your buck nute kit I'd say. Way better than the overpriced fox farm trio.

6. I agree with that , I don’t like the cloning gel, I haven’t had any real success with it. I really don’t get the PPM they say you will have after mixing everything, mine is always lower. I probably won’t buy anything else, I really like it.

7. I haven't tried to use mine yet. Maybe I'll take a few cuttings from my next non-auto grow.

The PH they list is kind of off too. After using it for a while though, I don't even use a PH pen anymore. I pretty much have the recipe dialed in.

8. I am 0 for 4 with their gel, and 4 for 4 with powder I have been using, on the plants I have going now.

Thanks for all your help man, peace and good luck.

9. i have the same issue with teh ppm being lower than they say. how did you counter it? just add a tiny bit more or did the lower ppm work for you?

10. u will be fine. i used it at one time. works well i might add. very simple product for noobs. I am now using Advanced Nutes. Alittle pricy but you get what you pay for.

11. I'm using it without sugur daddy the whole grow but with all other ingredients

Check it out

Attached Files:

12. Im almost 3 weeks into flowering.. have been using sugar daddy since 1 week before that.. Ill mos def let you know the result.. supposedly it increases bud density and sweetness... We will see soon enough!! :)

13. i used it for my first hydro grow and it was great.i got 4 and a half oz. when i was told i would only get about 2 oz.i used sugar daddy the whole grow though.i am using it now for my second grow hope it works as good as the first time.

14. Do you really need sugar that much in the beginning stages of flowering? I usually start when the buds are a li'l more developed...

15. If you run out of sugar daddy, you can always use molasses as a substitute.