tech n9ne

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by coldcheese, Jan 20, 2009.

1. dude deserves props, i've been listening to a lot of absolute power, very good album, as are most of the rest of his.
    any other fans?

2. Meh, Tech is ALRIGHT. But he's really just average.

I've noticed that people (not talking about you OP) that don't know shit about Hip-Hop are usually pretty quick to crown Tech the best rapper alive...which has been an annoyance to me for awhile...

Also, his affiliation with Twiztid and that kind of "Hip-Hop" also turns me off from the dude.

Tech is decent, but no more than decent.

3. I'm lit like a candle and they hating
    cause I'm hot like a left sink handle

:laughing:

i like Tech... and i dislike most people :poke:

4. Yes, he's by no means the best rapper, but still very good. Didn't really like him much until i heard his new cd, killer. He's one of the only rappers that does alot of introspective songs, which are very deep. Good shit to blaze to and ponder over.

5. one of the best underground artists. he's real good, even did a song with pac (not in the studio of course) but he's deff not the best ever.

6. That's an E-40 quote on a Tech song:rolleyes:

But yeah, Tech N9ne definitely does his thang.. Killer was alright, but Everready was better... Absolute Power and Anghellic are classics..

I like it how it seems like he actually puts thought into making a song as a whole instead of just rapping on a beat if you know what i mean.

Also dude does more live shows a year than anyone else in hip-hop.. well that's not a fact but he's definitely up there, he makes more money off his shows than anything else he does. Puts in that work.

7. Tech N9ne is not considered underground in my book (he's a millionaire). He's got mad flow, but I agree with Yoke, he's average. And I liked Anghellic better than Absolute Power. His new shit is abominable. Misery Loves Kompany + Killer = Dogshit.

8. meh, maybe underground wasnt the right term. i guess u can call it non-mainstream, even though thanks to Killer, Tech is kinda pretty mainstream now. And he has the millions because of tours.

9. Tech got popular for all the right reasons, he did it though hard work, he's no overnight fad like a Soulja Boy or a Hurricane Chris.

10. That's for damn sure, he's got serious skill. He used to be my favorite rapper before I discovered the underground. But now his lyrics don't do much for me. It's a blessing and a curse....takes a lot to impress me nowadays.

11. Yeah tech n9ne is pretty damn good. I like that song "Now its on" by him alot. Its got the same beat used by Krazie Bone in "Murder Mo" and Three 6 Mafia (koopsta knicca underground album) "Crucifix" and a few others too and they are all sick ass songs. I'm into alot of 90's ungerground music, and tech is pretty damn good but I like old Three 6 Mafia, and Project Pat bewtween 1990 and 2000 the most. Their new stuff just isnt any good.

12. Tech N9ne = A million records sold independantly!

13. its still in a tech 9 song :rolleyes:
    hehe no but thanks for correcting me... im not as into tech as i am to psychopathic shit.. icp FTW :hello:

14. Its nice to see that im not the only Project pat fan, the dude has some good rhymes. He wont amaze you like Tech but I'd take him over wayne or most people on the radio.

15. Tech n9ne is alright but if your looking for underground rap music, check out immortal techinque or jedi mind tricks, now they are good not hating on tech but i like those two people more

16. technique is pretty well known as well but he's really not that amazing, he's just a good storyteller. jedi mind tricks is good too, id take them over technique.

17. Yeah, Technique is just as well known, if not more well known than Tech.

Not really underground...