Tease Tease Tease

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sabreman61, Oct 15, 2014.

1. For all the first time growers out there I thought I would start a thread to vent frustrations on still having to buy pot while your first grow is growing Or running out while you are growing. I ran out of weed today and have no money to buy any and I have 7 FEMALES in the grow room. Tell me this isn't frustrating! I am so sick of buying weed my plants can't grow fast enough!!!  So can anyone else relate?

2. I can't relate to running out but we're in the same boat otherwise. I live out in the sticks so I either pay top shelf prices for bottom shelf dirt shit or I take a 2 and a half hour drive to the city to pay way less for way better. I choose to make the drive and stock up but that's getting old, been doing it for longer then I can remember. So now I've decided to grow my own, just over a month till my 1st harvest. I made the long drive 1 last time to pick up clones, hopefully that will be the last time. Next time I go it will be just to sit around and smoke with my friends and fellow growers, hopefully smoke I brought from my own garden.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I got some tonight so I am good but I still am sick of buying it! I can't wait to have like 2 pounds in the closet and do a grow every 3 to 5 months depending how much I smoke LOL. and give to some friends!

4. I can get it fronted to me but I hate doing it. I am lucky to live in the city (Rochester NY) and regular weed is always 25 a quarter so it is nice to have cheap decent street weed. Depending how much I smoke I go through a quarter if reg in about 3-4 days. When I buy some sour or kush an eighth lasts me about 5 days but i they want 50-60 bucks an eighth for that and I can't afford that all the time so I stick with the reg until my Bubblelicious and Jock Horrors get done in a few more weeks! ALL FOR ME!!!!! http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/1331428-my-first-grow.html