Teaming with microbes

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by w89, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Hi I've just downloaded a copy of "Teaming with microbes" I'm now onto chapter 3. The book is very interesting, it really is full of great info. I have only read 2 chapters so far and I am really enjoying it, I think once I've read it a couple of times I will take more of the info on board it's a lot to take it at once... I highly recommend getting a copy from somewhere.

Anyone else read it? what do you think of the book? also if you have read it and can recommend and other great books please do

2. An Agricultural Testament ~ Sir Albert Howard, 1943

3. Botany for gardeners
    Indigenous microorganisms (gil c)
    Soil biology primer
    Compost tea brewing manual
    Marijuana Botany (Robert Clarke)
    Seaweed and plant growth
    The worm book
    Bread from stones

Those are good reads. There are a bunch more but im having a brain fart right now. Either way that should keep you bz for a little while anyway.

SD

4. The secret life of plants

5. The 1 straw revolution

6. I shot microbe man a pm about Teaming With microbes not long ago, he not only recommended it but is pals with the author. Just a fun side fact

7. Just finished Teaming With Microbes last night and I feel like a new man! With that said I'm on to the next title which is called The Organic Gardener! I'll let you know how it reads! And if you downloaded Teaming With Microbes, you'll be able to find The Organic Gardener!

Teaming With Microbes is a good one tho bro! I don't know how much better it gets than that. Easy to read. Easy to understand.

8. This one is a real eye opener What A Plant Knows and the author is highly credentialed.

You will be surprised at the amount of information that fills the 140 pages of this book.

9. Did he get the girl at the end?

J

• Like Like x 1