Team wingpeople(long story, but i think its funny)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BeeMduB916, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Let's make it known. They are awesome. Here's a quick back story. My best friend sets me up with his girlfriend's friend. I met the girlfriend before I met her friend. She told me to hit it and quit it. But we texted a bit and she was cool.

So, next I met the girl and she is over doing everything, trying tough, yet she looked alright, cute for my dry-spell. I am very laid back and try to be mysterious. But, I talk about some stuff. And she told me to be honest if i wanted to hit it and quit it, i lied like i shoulda. Then she gives me some shit about Facebook, which I deleted her from after not texting for a week. Let me be honest, she flipped. And runs into a room, I sat back laughing. Told my boy's girl "over Facebook!?"

So, she ends up coming back. Again on strong. I bone her though. In the middle I am so freaked out by the chicks words. "come(with a u no e) inside me, I wanna feel it. I love you. I've been waiting my whole life for you." I laughed at every one. I never went. Hehe. And tried to fall asleep with this naked broad on the living room couch. Then she wet the couch and I thought about smacking her in the mouth. I went to the bathroom and washed off and took the boxers I was wearing off, put my bball shorts on. And slept on the other chair leaving her in piss naked. Rinsed my boxers in the pool and swam to get more clean. In her pool while she was naked on the couch.

Left. Two days pass. I go to a party for my best friend's birthday. She invited some dude, so I was thinking "good looking on the wingpeople." At the same time a little weak cause she invited the guy after saying the funny sex talk and telling me to tell her if I wanted to hit it and quit it. Anyways, after leaving the other party and going home cause of other shit we end up at her house and the guy too. We smoke, then they end up by the pool and kiss.

I laughed and then wait for her to be in the house to make my exit, my boy and his cousin end up in the house with the chick and guy. I say bye to my boy's cousin and laugh he's standing there confused. And girl walks by and I say, "hey, see ya. Have a nice life," as she tries to hug me. I said, "nope, put your hand like this (high five position). Enjoy your night with him." and left seen dude, said "have a safe ride tonight." walked out.

Boy and his cousin walk outside and talk to me. Told them bout the kiss and they were like oh. Said I told her I didn't wanna hit it and quit it then my boy offered to handle dude, I said no I walked out.

So, sorry for the wall of text, I tried to make use of paragraphs. But, did I handle that right? And this one goes out for the wingteams.

2. I tried to explain.. what's confusing though. Stupid journalism classes make me write like everything is a story

3. #4 DToker420, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    A lot of the spelling and words don't make sense when put together. Are you high or are you using something with autocorrect?

4. We clearly come from 2 different worlds, op.

5. #6 Thewastedyouth, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2011
    Ive got a feeling everyone will write like this in the future, in some sort of Clockwork orange type dialect.

"There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence."

6. I was extremely high. And had stuff running in my brain. Tried to get the whole story out, but it was longer on my iPod, also it may have been autocorrect.

Basically I wanna know if it was a dick move to high five her and tell her to have a nice life?

7. who gives a fuck?
    if you really meant it, you wouldn't have second thoughts. if you didn't really mean it, you shouldn't have done it.

8. Oh I did mean it.. I got what I wanted. I just want gratification that her slutty self deserved it, you know? I'm not the douche, handle everything with muscles guy, I let everything go with the ebbs and flows. So for me to do that to her, I think she was knocked off kilter for a bit. I imagined her doing what she does, laying there taking it, thinking "holy crap, this dude high fived me."

9. so you fucked an over sensitive bitch, and moved on with life?

10. Yes, but the story was an adventure. And it made me laugh. I think she had daddy issues

11. Congrats on doing something hundreds of thousands of guys do every night across the world.

Btw the whole refusing to hug her and shit makes you look like you're butthurt she brought another guy, doesn't make you look like a hardass

12. WTF?? Kinda understood the story but not really.
    OP was probably really high. lol OP I know theres a lot going on in your head when high but don't get ahead of yourself so much when writing a story. :wave:

13. My bad guys.. Just was like "damn son, hoes will be hoes"

But it was probably the five blunts we smoked in rotations. And the other ones from earlier haha

14. And honestly, I was refusing to hug her to show her she was a ho. I like to burn bridges and do it quick, I don't need to hug her. The high five was fucking awesome dude, like classic way to thank a chick for a booty call.

15. I don't think the high five will have made you look like a douche, seems like a pretty smooth way to handle it actually. As long as you act disgusted when she asks for the hug.

16. Yeah, she went for the one arm hug thing, I grabbed the arm and placed it accordingly to receive the high five.. Then said my peace, be wells and ended the friendship. But like I was hella quiet and didn't say bye to my friend so he came and seen what happened. All in all, I'd do it again. Awesome way to end things in an awkward way, she looked dumbfounded.

17. I don't know man do what you gotta do OP. Unlike nike just do it