Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

TeaHC help

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tjshmoke, Jul 18, 2013.

1. So i found a recipe, and it takes about an hour or less. I just got my wisdom teeth removed so i cant smoke, so i plan on making weed tea. Im curious to know if it will smell or not. I still live with the folks for now, so i need to make sure its stealthy. If it does smell how long would i need for the smell to leave the house? and also how strong is the tea? any advice will help, thanks  :smoking:

2. Depends on how you make it..

3. you can smoke when you get your teeth pulled...ive had 2 cut out (they wouldnt pull) and i smoked after both of them fine....my half brother had all his back teeth cut out and before he got em replaced with those expensive screw in teeth, he smoked ciggs and weed, never had a problem...

countless of other friends smoke after getting teeth pulled too...

Dry socket will happen if the dentist was too rough with your teeth, not from sucking out the blood clot, my dentist along with the link im providing both said to use straws and smoke (if you did, but he did say quitting smoking is better for your health and teeth), just to drive the point home to me that "sucking" doesn't cause dry socket

http://www.mynewsmile.com/blog/?p=639

"Dry socket occurs after about 15% of the extractions of lower wisdom teeth, and it is characterized by a dramatic increase of pain about two or three days after the surgery. When the socket is examined, it doesn't have a blood clot. Seeing that, dentists many years ago thought that the blood clot must be missing because the patient “sucked it out,” and that this was the cause of the problem. From this erroneous idea come all the instructions to not suck through a straw or smoke, because smoking requires sucking. But scientific studies do not confirm this. The loss of the blood clot is an effect of the infection, not a cause.
    The incidence of dry socket increases with increasing trauma to the socket that occurs during the surgery. An oral surgeon, with careful and gentle surgical technique and placing an antibiotic dressing of clindamycin in the socket right after removing the tooth, can nearly completely eliminate dry socket as a surgical complication. I know, because I did that and went for over ten years and hundreds of wisdom teeth extractions without a single incidence of dry socket."

4. I've made several batches of weed tea before. Basically, it depends on how much you're planning on making and how dank your bud is (or how potent you're trying to make the tea). If you're only going to make a small coffee pot's worth, it shouldn't smell much at all. Just try to crack a window in your kitchen if possible and it should be completely gone in under an hour. Another trick you could try is to boil the stems if you have enough of them--they should smell significantly less.

As a side note, if the only reason that you want to make tea is because of your surgery, it's not really worth the trouble. You should just smoke. I had all four of my wisdom teeth taken out at once and continued to smoke without any problems. Just a friendly suggestion! If you still want to make the tea and you have any questions at all, feel free to message me!  :) 

5. Alright thanks guys I thought it would affect it and i didnt want that to happen, its been like 2 days now so from what you guys said i should be fine. Thanks a ton. :bongin: guess i can go back to this  :hello:

Woohoo! Glad to hear it. I'm on a tolerance break so take an extra puff for me, friend. :smoke: