Teagan's Grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by DefendentOfHate, Jun 3, 2006.

1. well, its been a few days so I thought I would check in my grow log. I went shopping and picked up the following things..

16 - 6" square pots
    1 - 4' x 50' Roll of Mylar
    2 - 1/3rd brick of Coco Fiber
    (I had picked up some nice organic cherry tomato seeds too but I managed to lose them!)
    Duct Tape
    Contractors Trash Bags
    Sticky back velcro
    1 box of Thumbtacks
    4 - 25w CFLs
    20ft of Hydrofarm ducting
    Picking up a few good computer fans soon (Tomorrow or Tuesday)
    In a few weeks I will be getting a new 400w switchable with a 3ft long reflector thats 16" across (just will fit my closet) good for my narrow space With the ducting and fans I will be making a cool tube and getting a glass to go on it :)

I also bought a new ball python yearling, so now i have a breeding pair... they seem to like each other.

I remodelled my closet with mylar (the top shelf is the cloning and 1 wk vegging before going to bottom to start cycle [with what will be 3 set of 2x40w fluoros]), set up my new bulbs to my fixture for a total now of 225 w of CFLs

I had transplanted the 3 to be moms into 6" pots with coco fiber around the outside of rockwool and covered over top of it too. Then put them in the new setup inside the closet.

I've taken more clones, the last seem to be looking like they've started to root I've been keeping them warm and misting and airing them twice a day. Theres 11 or 12 clones/cuttings. The moms are just on 18/6.

Hope u all could understand my stoner talk :eek:) :smoking:

2. bought a few fans and have some ducting on the way. i was thinking about maybe trying to check the sex of the plant soon. what do you think?

3. Here are the pix I have been trying to get I found some batteries with just enough juice to take these pix. They are on day 29 of vegging. looking healthy. I have taken approximately 11 cutting from these plants about 8-9 days ago and it looks like 9 out of the 11 are going to be having taproots hit the bottom of the starter cubes soon. The first batch of these clones will be put outdoors. Then I will start to clone for indoors. I bought 6" square pots and figured approximately 30 females can fit inside the space. I will start vegging them in 3.5" pots first to weed out the males of the crop for the first two weeks of flowering. So I should start with 50 clones to estimate for males/hermies I am guess.

As mentioned before I bought a roll of Mylar and covered my walls, ceiling, and floor. I also bought some sticky back velcro, 100 yards of duct tape, and contractors bags and duct taped and velcro'd the closet to make it light proof but easily accessible. My ducting should be here in a few days, until then I have left a corner open to let fresh air in and out.

:)

Attached Files:

4. pic of plant and fan i got at target for $5 that little thing makes it real cool in the grow room

5. i just figured out i only have $250 left to spend to complete everything i completely need to get my grow op up... then itll be about $200 a year to maintain the room... :) yay.... sorry im stoned:smoking:

6. 10 out of 11 cutting have now rooted. I'm going to be vegging them for a week or two then put them outdoors at several sites I have picked out. 2 plants per site. I will be LST'ing close to the ground them there for disguise in with the surroundings.. As far as the 3 orginals I have. I have built a screen for them and I am going to SCROG them and harvest them for some personal smoke and a oz to sell to a friend or something to help with some new equipment I'll need. I'll be taking clones from outdoors and the scrog to go to the SOG grow right after the SCROG gets done. Sorry I wont be able to have pictures until at least Monday night. My spouse and I are letting a friend borrow our camera

7. Well its day 35.... and I did have pictures on my camera that I transfered and had deleted from my camera to my plant folder but i didnt like the first picture and i had pressed delete not realising all of the pictures that were new were highlighted... and well i deleted them all to my recycle bin. and frankly i have my recycling bin set that everything gets deleted as soon as it reachs the bin

8. Well I didnt accidentally delete my pictures this time.... *yay* so here are the update pix

9. :smoking: round 1

Attached Files:

10. pictures round 2

i kept one clone from going outside and put it in the grow room for an even 4....

Attached Files:

11. Aww no one showin my thread love.... its not for u guys anyway just me to track progress comments are encouraged tho

Again I'm running approximately 225w CFL's

Attached Files:

12. last pic

Attached Files:

13. Looking great! Very impressive grow you've got going on here.

14. thanks.... my only mistake is by the time i get home to check how far they've come to the light they're already there and starting to burn the leaves.... today i also raised the light quite a bit and let the twist ties loose from the LST i was doing.... im still thinking of scroging these.... maybe i just wanted some uninhibited growth before i figure out whether to scrog or just lst them when they've grown a few more inchs.... i am hoping to get at least one female and one male... i think my odds are fair, one female is a definite yes unless i severely fuck up. they're also on a 16/8 schedule right now.

15. Fucking awesome grow! :yay: it puts mine to shame lol

EDIT, so your using 400 watt MH lighting systems for the vegging? what advice would you have for me to use a 400 watt HPS for my vegging, i really want to but i dont want them to stretch, the bushier the better

16. i actually will be using 2 mh for veg, but right now i am using 225w of CFLs cause they're cheap and im getting ready to move so ill be taking clones and im stocking up on them to making a clone/1 week veg cabinet type thing. and in 1 room will be 2 400w mh lights (already have) and for the other a 1000w hps (still gotta buy).... those are my plans.

17. looking good so far man

18. im so not a man... anyway heres a few pix, day 44 update. do u guys think it would be good idea for me (and a higher yield) to do SCROG?

Attached Files:

19. Nice grow:wave:. LST like you are doing now does the same thing as a scrog. Besides, I think you have to begin using the screen early on for it to be effective. I would just keep doin what you're doin.;)