Teachers...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pheelgood, Sep 22, 2011.

1. #1 pheelgood, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2011
    Im a senior in highshool..and going to that shit hole a wake n bake is a must. Ive been smoking for about 5-6 years now so i can handle my shit. So this morning i go to my first period english class more stoned than normal but i can still handle my shit. My teacher looks pretty chill, shes in her early 50's, short red and black hair, tattoos on her arm and whatnot, so i doubt she'd care if im stoned as long as im not disruptive and doing my work. I sit in the very front row right in front of her, and while im doing my work i notice this triipy ass music she's playing..
    It was like a mixture of medevial times and futuristic music..very relaxing and wierd. It was also very quiet so i ask if she can turn it up. she looks at me and says, "No. The fact that you want me to do that makes me suspicious." so i look her in the eyes with my red ass eyes and say, "The fact that you're playing this music makes me suspicious." The look on her face was priceless.
    The whole class she kept walking by me and sniffing trying to smell weed on me ( i smoked at home like a smart person) and kept looking at me the whole period with a rude ass look. Also the fact that i finished all my assignments before most people and they were all done really well made her even more pissed off. Once the bell rang i looked at her and said 'nice try' then walked out smiling :D

Has anyone ever had teachers like this? Ones that are completley reefer madness and will do anything to bust you no matter how outrages she sounds? Please share :smoke:

2. I usually dont be a dick to the person that controls my grade, which affects my GPA, which affects which college i go to, which in turn affects the rest of my life.

grow up bro

3. So I take it she's actually not cool with you smoking even though your quiet and do your work lol

4. How was i being a dick? The whole class i just sat there, not saying a word and doing all my work. It's not like i was an obnoxious stoner or anything.

Exactly.

5. Fuck her. Literally

6. Perhaps she was sniffing you up to try and determine if you had better chit than her connect? :p :smoke:

7. She looks like rosie o'donnell

8. [​IMG]

What's your point?

9. [quote name='"pheelgood"']
    She looks like rosie o'donnell[/quote]

[quote name='"greenbrad420"']

What's your point?[/quote]

Holy fuck I have ET news playing in the backround on my tv and when I read your posts a segment about her started

10. Hey bro, just wonderin if you can handle your shit?

11. bro i dont know bro bro