Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Teachers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BakedBuffalo, Oct 22, 2010.

1. This is just a quick question I wanted to see peoples opinions. As for me I was wondering what you think of health teachers talking out of their asses about marijuana. Do you think they seriously believe what they are saying themselves or know the truth but want to keep their job and stop people from learning the truth about mary janes awesomeness?

2. Kinda makes you think about what other bullshit teachers could be feeding you without you even knowing it!

I say it's their loss, toke up. If you know something they don't, raise your hand and start a debate.

:D

3. Depends on what said bullshit is...if it's just that you think it's bullshit because their opinion on it is different from yours and/or they don't want to lose their job by being seen as openly endorsing "drug use", or if they're actually giving false information.
    If they're giving false information and you're aware of it, I don't think you'd have a problem calling them out on it, and spreading a little knowledge yourself, provided you know what you're talking about, as if you don't, that would really just be a backwards step.

4. I had a teacher back in middle school who was about 25, thin, good looking, tan skin, I wanted to grab her ass everytime she passed me:devious:

5. Who didnt

6. mine had the BIGGEST tits ever!

7. Mine was a guy...fml

8. I had a science teacher my freshman year of highschool that would always go on rants about how weed is bad for your lungs, is addictive, and kills massive amounts of brain cells. All the students always sat there in astonishment as she gave "examples" of marijuana affects... This is back before I was well educated about herb so I never said anything.... Come junior year, I had the same teacher and she started to go off on one of her rants and I raised my hand after each "example" she posed and easily proved them wrong. she later had me switched out of her class...

9. So many kudos to you.

10. You showed her! :cool:

11. It's funny when you question their "facts" on marijuana, they tend to get annoyed by it and ask you to stop doing that shit.

12. over the years in high school i realized that my health teacher knew the actual facts about marijuana, she was just doing her job and discouraging that lifestyle.

13. My health teacher seemed completely uninterested on every subject she taught and read directly out of the book. I happen to believe she was high all 4 years I was in high school. :smoke:

14. I like when they use slang terms for it.

Bong.
    Weed.
    Etc.

"Pot" is definitely the most entertaining word to hear from a teacher, parent, or on the news.

15. Teachers are just people and subject to prejudice and ignorance just like the general public. Unfortunately, they get a pulpit to spout whatever nonsense they want.

16. Depends on the teacher but I don't think it's on either extreme end of the spectrum, instead it's probably in the middle. They probably understand, at least to an extent, that they're over exaggerating things but it's their job and they have set material to teach in a set fashion.