Teachers get stoned (VIDEO)

Discussion in 'General' started by yeah okay 1, Feb 16, 2008.

1. thats funny
    i wonder if there really was 'dangeorus' amounts of marijuana in the muffins, im bettin not :D

2. haha, ew. at the end she says there may have been benadryl in them? yucky... id be psyched on anonymous pot muffins, but bright pink benadryl muffins? not so much...

but seriously, wtf is a "dangerous amount of marijuana" anyhow?

more like, there wasnt enough? a dangerously *small* amount, perhaps.

"OH NOOOOOOES!! IM IN DANGER OF NOT BEING STONED ENOUGHHHH!!"

3. Lol, they "got sick." Hahah.. They just got blazed out of their minds!

Weapon of mass destruction? Lol? Just some lovely mary jane folks!

4. There isn't really a dangerous amount of thc.....

People are retarded. Fucking newscasters spreading more bullshit. I wish that happened to me...damn.

5. I could go for a muffin right now.. And I could go for getting higher too.. Those lucky bastards.

6. tainted muffins lol,

they dont know if it was a wmd or not? :laughing:

7. yah this happend awhile ago, i remember that one line tripping me up though... "dangerous levels of thc in them".. *shakes head*.

8. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I cracked up when he said that. How can he take himself seriously?

9. just a side note, i heard somewere that there is a possible way to overdose on thc, but you would have to smoke the equivalent of about 4 pounds of some pretty high potent shit in a matter of a half hour in order to get to that point

and i dont give a fuck who you are or how much you smoke, you would die from the smoke inhalation itself first rather than the thc.

but i would have to say thats a pretty crafty dude to be pulling that off

10. Haha. Stoned teachers? Or did they just get sick?

And Justine, thanks for the laugh.

11. damn 10 years! serious shit

12. i wonder how many of those teachers liked the feeling and are lookin for their own shit to buy and bake their own.

sick = stoned

Dangerous, my ass

13. haha the terrorism task force...
    our tax dollars at work.
    Thoes teachers should be stoked. Im assuming that when they say that the teachers got "sick" that they mean stonnneeed