Teacher were taken during drug raids that school

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Uniqu3ly, Dec 1, 2010.

1. 30 November 2010 a teacher got caught under a drug raid at "Bjørnholdt skole" in Oslo (Norway). The teacher was taken to further investigation at the police station later that day. The media got their hands on the case and praticly ruined the teacher's carrer. He did not even have anything on him when he was caught! The dogs only reacted on his bag and thats it.

This has come completely out of control and some of the students are working on signatures to try to get him back! :hello:
    He is a very good teacher and is very popular in his profession!

I'll keep you guys updated if anythings happends further.

Teacher caught in drug action at the Oslo School:Lærer tatt i narkotikaaksjon på Oslo-skole - VG Nett om Narkotika

2. My old English teacher lost his license to teach in my state because he got caught with plants(3) on his parents property. He lives elsewhere, but did not want to grow on his prop as he was a teacher. I got to have a sit down, smoke and tea with him before he moved west. Wonderful man... Shame.

3. yea man what a shame I mean think about it... you have to wake up early every day and teach fucked up little monsters that either dont care or wont listen. Shit thinking about that would make me want to get high to calm down and get through the day.

4. Yeah its a shame!

5. Our economics teacher has told quite openly about smoking weed (in his youth) and actually went off-topic for a couple of minutes at one point explaining the counter-effects of CBD on THC.

6. It's Really very very bad message go to student. Teacher Gives A knowledge And Create Good Nature For Society it's Their Responsibility But When Teacher Takes Drug In School It's really Shameful.

7. Interesting argument... I'm gonna guess that's his first and last post on here

8. You should write a book.