Teacher smokes pot with students! READ!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Greenhit, Mar 13, 2005.

1. http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/news/030905_nw_substitute.html

March 9, 2005 - A substitute teacher is facing several charges after he was arrested on Wednesday for smoking marijuana with students at Fresno High School."

what a fucking joke the part that really pissed me off is when he said "your supposed to help kids not ruin there lives" iwish my teacher was like that

2. damn....that bunk they he has to face all that bullshit alone...he should of took it outside to smoke

3. The only disgusting thing I see is that this man's life is basically ruined because he shared in the basically harmless joys of marijuana with others. This man sholud not be punished for what he did. Our country is supposed to be a country of freedom, THAT IS NOT FREE. Our government needs to realize the error of their ways.

4. I smoked with a few teachers in my time. It wasn't at school. Right next to the school a older guy sold some pretty good herb when one day I stopped by his house and two of my teachers were there. My communications teacher and my photo teacher. We sat and talked for a while. Lets just say that 30 min talk made me two A's and a free trip to take the garbage out any time I wanted in their classes. I still see my comm. teacher time to time and she still says I was the coolest student she's meet. If only I had caught more teachers smoking I would have had a 4.0 instead of a 1.82. Screw school anyways it was always getting in the way of my education.

Rev. Michael T
    Soldier for Christ and Cannabis God's gift

5. I think this man deserves whatever punishment is given to him. Yea, marijuana is harmless and we all know this...But who the hell has the balls to smoke on school grounds. I'm not saying he should be punished for smoking...but for his stupidity. Really...a little common sense.

6. hahhahaha, that sucks for that teacher.

7. ..reminds me of the art teacher in beavis and butthead...that guy was funny as hell!