Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Teacher saw eyedrops...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Warpclaw, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Why is this even a topic?

2. In medicine, there's a saying that goes: when you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

In other words, the most logical thing to assume is the most likely possibility. For example, you're teacher saw your eyedrops (are you 18?), so the most logical thing your teacher would assume those are for... Is for dry, itchy eyes.

3. Oh crap man, she's onto you! God, who would ever want their teacher thinking that they take care of their eyes?
    You really gotta watch out man, they might just slap the ol', "possession of eye drops," charge on you. You better book it!

But in all honesty you've got nothing to worry about. Whenever I'd go to my 1st period class in high school I'd put my eye drops in straight in front of my teacher, with eyes red as fuck. She knew what was up, but what's she gonna do? Go to a dean and tell them I have eye drops? You can make excuses up easy for that. Well, I did, but that's ancient history by now.
    Here's what I think would work:
    - My eyes have been itching all day, so when I scratch them they become red
    - My eyes get really dry sometimes
    etc.

4. If you get called down just bitch at them... Tell them they dont have the right to do this for eyedrops! Make them out to be the bad guys

5. Your fucked dude I would lay low for a couple weeks.

6. not allowed to have dry eyes at your school?

7. there's an age minimum for this forum.

8. Pics of the teacher or it didn't happen

9. Dude, I wouldn't put it past schools today. My school would drug test you if you were sleeping in class.

10. Did you have to sign a contract to go to the school saying they could drug test you whenever they wanted?

I had teachers in school that knew I was high as a kite and they didn't do shit about it...

11. No, I didn't sign anything.

12. Lol dude begining of the year papers... The ones you get your first day and they need them back stat... Those ones would have had it...

13. They usually only do drug testing if you're on some type of athletic thing.

There was a kid in my media tech class who came to school high on probably every drug known to man, and he fucking graduated.

14. Come on Sagar don't let this happen again

15. Might as well just drop out now. They're on to you.

16. Hmm, not a bad idea

Attached Files:

17. OP you're going away for a loooong loooong time

18. No.. Its just eyedrops

-I'm being Blunt.

19. Brilliant lol I used to love that commercial.