Teacher said "You smell like pot..."

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Shiet, I didnt add the story from last week, I think i forgot or something.

But tommrow, Friday. Same shit. Dont have to go from 10:35 till 1:10. So i got a long ass time to kill. And i might not go back because id get out at 3 but i dont know if ill go back or not.

So tommrow lunch, Will get blowed with my boy from 10:35 till around 11:10, Then from 11:10 till around 1:10 ill be skipping and smoking herb with another homie and prolly get a fifth of some hypnotic or something and get fucked up and have a good time.

Story tommrow if i remeber.

2. Always better then a busted story. Sounds awesome your teachers like that. Oh and I love big blunts from time to time. It feel so nice.

3. graet story man it was worth tha long read, yea i got a teacher sorta like that not 1st class also so he know's when im greasy but he looks the same some times so its all good haha good time good time 4/20 only 13 days....no school or work then

4. Talk about rambling on and on.

5. Talk about your the only one really complaining. I dont care, Dont read it then.

Aight today was the shit too.

Went to first hour, 8:45 to 10:35 in the morn. Then i have lunch from 10:35 till 11:10, Next class from 11:10 to 1:00, Then another class from 1:10 till 3:00.

But fucking second hour i aient have to show up and still got marked there, Third hour i ended up skipping.

So my homie got a nick before school for lunch. My homegurl ganked 5 from the office and gave ti to me so i got a nick too. So it was us three then two of my homeboys who dont go to my adult ed showed up and we took them along and walked to the park.

So we took off, I had paper's, So we took off to the park. Homeboy rolled the first bag up into a blunt and it was a decent sized blunt. We blazed it between the 5 of us. I was all up on homegurl because shes bangin i was feeelin up on her ass and she all over me n shit.

Well shit before that another group of four was up there smoking a blunt and i knew them and got in rotation then got into the rotation of our own weed after.

Then afterwards another homegurl showed up, We rolled another blunt well i rolled this one. We got real blowed then. Good weed, Cheap prices, The hood ya herd.

So we smoked all dat shit up, And went back to homegurls crib and chilled there.

My homie lil gordy stopped by whos only fucking 14 but looks 17-18 easy and seems alot older. He came by with a couple bills. Set up a deal got a half of diggity dank and some pills.

Went to his crib and smoked out in his ride, 5 of us now. Got blowed as fuck. No papers or blunts so smoking outta homemade pipe but damn got blowed outta this bitch.

Then went out front, Called up one homie got the hookup on the liquor and he rolled up in a fucking hot mustang he jus got, Fucking bad ass mustang. Lil Gordy gave him money and he took off. Came back tenish minutes later with booze.

Called up homie miracle and he scooped us all up and had pills. We drank, Smoked, And popped pills all of us did. Got fucked up. Had a good time smokin blunts of dank.

Good times, Police got called at lil gordys house too but we bounced and drove by and seen them there but aient get busted.

Good day ova show.

Got the blow earlier, Now gettin drunk again and wati for my cuz to get off work and bouncin out and gettin more blowed.

Oh and got with my girl again, Glad bout that. Gotta major ass hickey on my neck.

6. Haha thats awsome

7. tiiiight dude...

you remind me of a dude i use to know in high school.

don't worry man, he was a pimp. haha.

8. man good story mate! i cant beleive some of you were complaining about how long it was... fucking potheads :p ima reading pothead...hehe i loved your story, +rep