Teacher hitting on me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TheAstroblaster, Nov 5, 2010.

1. so i was leaving from my class today pretty early and i was walking through the hallway. As i was walking i had my mind on other things and i saw my English teacher walk up beside me. She said hi and i said the same back, SHE then proceeded to ask WHAT i was doing this weekend and i responded nothing special and she was like OH OKAY and kind of smiled at me in a sexual way.

did she just hit on me? this was not of those moments where the teacher tells you to do your homework or some other shit SHE WAS ASKING me what i was doing this weekend like she wanted to hang out or something BTW i am 18 and she is 20 years old

2. hmmm she may have been. she look good? if so flirt back and see where it goes

3. you should have been like "Hitting a club, what time should I pick you up? We can go together"

4. Teachers will always walk by a student, then they'll come on GC and think they were hit on.

5. Spark up a convo with her. Based on how she responds you will know.

6. how the fuck is she teaching 18 year olds if she's only 20 is my first question :laughing:

my second question would have to be.. isnt it more likely that she was just being nice?

:rolleyes:

7. Ha this!
    Boys, let's take a lesson here. Never look too into the "advances" of a
    teacher. More than likely, they're just being nice.

8. I got a 25 years old girl friend teaching 20's in community college and let me tell you they barely make that kind of advance on students, they would lose the entire class, she wanted it man, and OP just let it pass, man up OP!

9. #9 The Third Eye, Nov 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2010
    go for it! my friend last year got with his math teacher while she was married and they're still together now! its kind of weird though because the teacher has a child with her ex-husband. the only bad part is that her husband was also a teacher at the school and he got a lot of shit for it, and the kid was 18 and she was 25.
    EDIT: the math teacher also got fired for relations with a student (even though my buddy was 18)

10. lol, your high school teacher isn't 20 unless she started going to college full time at 16 ;)

and more than likely she was just being nice... don't overthink it

11. she's probably a student teacher, did you think about that?

12. well he didn't say she was, now did he? not to mention.. 20s even abnormally young for a student teacher.

13. ohhh snap, didn't consider that,
    BUT, that would make her an intern, which would still mean she would have needed to start college full-time at 16 :)

14. not true, when you major in education you hsve to do something like a year of student teaching before you can get your degree.

15. lol yes, and that something is called an internship.
    I'm an education major, coming close to being an intern. ;)

A bachelor's in education takes 4 years.
    She can't be 20 and be a teacher or an intern unless she started college very early.

16. do you have to do your internship at the end of your degree?

17. yes, the internship is the last thing you do before you get your degree.

18. haha alright, i didnt know :p
    my friend started college this past year and he's 16 which is pretty cool.

19. that's pretty awesome, good for him!
    I graduated high school with a 16 year old. made me feel pretty unaccomplished. haha

I love college, but I'm going to love being done with it a million times more! :hello:

20. im starting next year and i think im going to major in psychology and then go for my master's in it after that and try to become a real psychologist. i realized thats what i want to do in life just recently.