Teacher/Guide wanted!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Chubbadub, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Hello all!

I started my first 2 plants in late april, they are still below 50cm in height but still growing. This is my first attempt at growing, well anything, and I really want them to produce at least a weeks worth or something like that, hopefully more! ( i smoke maybe one gram per day for sleep and General relaxation)

To the topic

Im lookin for someone who knows growing and have some time to spare to atleast look at some weekly photos of my plants, and maybe guide me through the rest of their life and possibly the beginning of one plant im thinking of starting soon. Im a nervous guy and I get kinda anxious about anything i do with them, so it would be nice to have someone to actually talk to about these things. Someone who already has the knowledge and the ability to guide me to a decent yield.

Im prob asking a bit much, but i have no friend doing this, its illegal and I find most info kinda confusing as i don't always know what some of the stuff mentioned in articles and such even mean. I can provide all info you might need Snapchat-1060930065.jpg Snapchat-1812843730.jpg Snapchat-1060930065.jpg on my setup, lamp, nutes, you name it.

If you feel like helping, please just shoot a comment on how to get in touch and I will! (if you speak swedish, its a big bonus, but english is not a problem at all)

Here's a few photos of them that i took about 2 hours ago.

Thanks in advance!

2. there are alot of knowledgable people on the site.. Everyone has slightly different methods and not all will suit you.. i would advise just asking questions then take common aspects from several people and such... Better many teachers than just 1

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeah, i know this place is overflowing with great grower, i just feel like im not "educated" enough to look at my plants or their grow space and see whats wrong. I just feel like they should be more developed and bigger by now and It feels like myself could be a major factor for this. Ive read so much in the last few months i get really overwhelmed. But i do love seeing them grow and helping them become stronger. Im just worried i might be hindering them.

4. Welcome to GC.

Why not start a journal?

Without any knowledge about your grow other than the age and based on what your plants look like.......you don't have near enough light. Spindly and stretched plants are because of poor lighting. I realize it's your first grow and we all have to start somewhere..... I started with a couple of shop lights. The plants are healthy but with that lighting you won't yield much.

Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

5. A journal is a great tip, ill start taking notes on basically everything. As of now im using a huge(in my opinion ofc, ill put a picture below. ) CFL lamp at 130w and just by the size of it, I thought that sucker would be enough for the small space im growing in, but maybe ill have to buy another one or some smaller ones to put around them. Thanks a lot for the advice!

The bulb is as big as the box basically and the cigaretter package next to it is a 100s(long ones). My grow tent is about 80x50cm and around 140cm in height. I have 2 pc fans on the bottom taking in air, 2 at the top for exhaust, and 2 "table fans" (white "big" standard fans that most people have in a room during summer) to give them a breeze and to keep air circulating. I water them once a day(if the soil is dry from the top and about 2-3cm down) and they get nutrients mixed in water (5ml for 2L water) with every watering and the nutrients are high N low P and medium K.

Attached Files: