Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tea?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tokintilchokin, Jun 4, 2002.

1. does anyone know any quick recipes to make weed tea?

2. What a great question!!!!!!!! Iwas just thinking about this very subject this morning. I had a friend many years ago from British Guyanna (the country where the People's Temple committed mass suicide many years ago, for those that remember) and he always talked about ganja tea. He said his grandmother would pick wild ganja and make tea from it and give to all the family and even the kids to ease aches and pains because aspirin was too expensive. He said the best thing in the worls for a headache was ganja tea.

3. Did he give you a recipe BPP?

4. "Like other herbs, marijuana may be made into a tea. Boil the water first and pour it over the marijuana. Let it steep for longer than you would for common black tea; approximately an hour and a half. Add 1 tsp. of butter. The effects are similar to eating it."

this is what i found for ya when i typed in marijuana tea recipe, i dont know if it works but it was on one of those medicinal mary pages...good luck

5. my friends take teabags, and leave half of the tea in it (for flavor) and then put finely ground bud into the bag, and staple it shut the way it was closed before.
    they pour boiled water on it and let it sit for about 1 1/2 hours.... they dont use butter though, they use heavy cream because it tastes better in the brew. if you use good enough bud this stuff can get you pretty damn stoned

6. the mj can't get too hot otherwise all the thc will vaporize and you've wasted all your bud

7. and that would suck....how long do you stay high from the tea?