Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. So as Im only getting to know the world of weed and shit, I was wondering besides eating and smoking: Coukd i drink tea with weed and shit in it to get stoned?

Being blazed and completely determined to try it I got together what money i had at the time, and walked the 2miles to go see my dealer and picked up a Quarter of hash, and a bag of stems (free of course) and walked home.

Everyone was out of the house i Decided to boil the kettle and grab a strainer, after burning a good bit of hash into the strainer and dumping all of stems in aswell, i began pouring the boiling water through the strainer...

The sweet smell of the hash and the dank smell off the stems had me dying to down the hybrid tea. After about 5 mins of cooling time I drank the tea.

I didn't notice anything until a half an hour later when a sudden wave of feeling cabbaged came over me, Im still stoned at 4.54pm (I drank the tea at 11.45am)

Try it yourself...! :smoke::smoke::smoke: