Tea

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by SiberianShepherd, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Right now my favorite is a mango green tea. I also drink tulsi but more for the health benefits than because I truly want it.

2. Earl Gray tea is quite nice but my favorite teas are Chai tea and green tea.

3. Tea...
    Im a basic bitch and i drink earl gray, with 3 teaspoons of sugar and some milk!
    ;wub:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I love good strong black tea. Yorkshire Gold steeped strong, teaspoon of sugar and splash of milk. I love how every tea drinker has a specific way of taking it. The mark of any moderately civilized house is it's occupants knowledge of how everyone takes their tea (or coffee, etc). That and a Beverage Treaty which I highly recommend. It's simple and it only applies to beverages. Rule one, if you are getting a beverage for yourself you must ask the other occupants if they want one. Conversely they must do the same. Rule two, if someone asks you to get them a beverage you must do so without bitching and only illness gets you out of it. The other occupants must do the same. Sigh. I'm really baked.

• Like Like x 1