Tea?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Anony, Dec 5, 2006.

1. I did a search but with no prevail, any ideas/thoughts/instructions on making tea out of left over leaves?

2. Im guessing just grind em up, put em in a cheese cloth or muslin sack and bowl em for awhile. My two cents at least.

3. i have never made pot tea but i think u would do it just like with shrooms

get some pantyhoes cheese cloth or a tea ball

put in as much weed as possible
    boil for hours
    reduce the tea to make it more potant
    if i were u i would just make honey oil
    how much weed do u have?

Honey oil:
    get a metal tube 2foot long
    two end caps
    at least one bottle of butane
    drill a bunch of holes in one end caps to form a screen, put on bottom end of tube
    drill one hole just big enough to slide tip of butane in
    fill tube with pot
    use the butane to strip the weed of thc by spraying through tube and weed in to bowl
    let the butane evaporate and whats left is pure THC

have fun:cool:

4. Thanks for the tips. I would assume you mix in your favorite tea bags as well for flavor? Maybe some sugar ?

5. Just get a pot, fill with water, drop in your whole leafs and let it boil, the water will turn a lovely neon green color, simply strain it out into container and drink away..

Lovely stuff, no additional flavoring needed and no sugar needed its already sweet to taste.

6. Not that ive done this, but ive seen the color turn red, and not a good taste? Bad leaves?

7. he he he, you said tea bag, he he he. sorry, i just woke and boke (past tense of wake and bake) anywho i thought you needed an emulsifier because thc is not water soluable? like oil, butter, milk, coconut milk ect?

8. If you want to get high off the tea, you cannot simply boil it in water. Like the above post said, THC is not soluble in water! The best way I have found is to boil 3-4 cups of water, add the leaves and simmer at med. temp for 10 minutes or so, then add some soy milk (I don't drink suffering, but you can use regular milk I guess..) or oil works too, but if you use milk pour it slow so it doesn't curdle. Let this simmer for another 10 minutes or so, and the THC will combine with the fat from the soy milk or oil. I use soy milk AND a little oil. I've also heard honey helps, but haven't tried it. You have to use a lot of leaves, by the way!
    Good luck! Add herbs and cinnamon for taste ;D

9. Thanks guys. Specially you CFL.