Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tea

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by senseiNOW, Mar 10, 2013.

1. What is your most effective tea for cottonmouth, throat, and making you feel good stoned.

2. Cold Arizona Iced Tea, any flavor, doesn't matter. Rasberry, grape, fruit punch, watermelon, orange, mango, Arizonas are the best for cottonmouth.

3. peppermint tea. so damn soothing

4. Oh yes, this is so good.

I got this box of christmas teas on...well, you can guess what day in december.

This LOVELY candy cane one was just beautiful, took it out in a thermos for a day of blazing and it kept me stable.

5. seriously. I stopped using menthol cigs. A cup of green tea and peppermint tea mixed together is so damn relaxing

6. Darjeeling mother fucker

7. Darjeeling is excellent while cottonmouthed.

Lapsang Souchong will get your attention too.

8. Earl Grey son! Or some Tetley.

I'm a sucker for a good cup of tea, goes good with a morning session, more so than coffee (I should probably change my signature)

Don't add too much milk or sugar, they will burn you out, and take away from the soothing 'wake-me-up' that a good tea will offer.

9. Sevenberry Sangria Rooibos Tea at Teavana | Teavana

Any rooibos is good, the local teavana has a bunch of good ones, I take a trip there maybe once a month, and pick up a couple different types. Lately it's been rooibos chai, and any type of white tea

10. Rooibos is lovely stuff. I make a tea out of the lemon balm plant I have growing in my backyard, and it's really nice too. Mild flavour, kind of cooling (it's from the mint family, but smells/tastes more like earthy lemons), pretty nice all up.

11. earl grey
    i like milk in it but i always put to much in it giving me mad cotton mouth