Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tea with Stems?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by fakesister, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys, for some reason I have collected all of my seeds and stems from my past like six months of ganja use, and I know have fuckloads of them, like a whole ziplock bag full. One of my friends said I could possibly make tea out of all of the stems? What do u think? Would that work or just a waste of time?

Groovy vibes to all, blaze on!

2. Best adive I can give is make some weedvodka. Put all your seeds and stems into a bottle of vodka(I would say something kinda classy, but not to nice) and let it sit in a room temp place for a while. Once its been sitting around for a while, screen it out and drink it. I have never made it on my own to be honest but drinkn it a bunch and its actually really good and gets you the combination of high and drunk. Try it ;)

3. Me and a friend had some stems saved up and we made tea with them. It was an amazing feeling and it didnt taste bad at all, surprisingly.

Just make sure you add butter or milk so THC gets absorbed.

4. This has already been discussed in some detail. Link

Closing Thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.