Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tea with Keurig Loose Leaf Pod

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by yungnhigh, Apr 5, 2017.

1. I have a Keurig 2.0 and while I can make tea the traditional way by dispensing hot water, I also have this insertable empty pod with a mesh filter that's meant for brewing loose leaf teas. I'm curious about it's abilities with keif/loose bud (because that's what I have) and was wondering if anyone had experimented with this? IMG_8273.JPG IMG_8274.JPG

2. I don't think you'll have much success as THC won't bind to water like it will to fats, like in whole milk or coconut oil for example.

You might get some taste out of it however that's probably about it. ganja does need to be decarbed / activated for it to get you high if you ingest it. Making tea out of decarbed ganja would taste like ass unfortunately.

But a couple nugs could probably make some tasty tea and depending on the strain. I bet it would be aromatic as well.

• Like Like x 2