Tea to feed?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by DrE420, Jun 16, 2018.

1. what should I add and how much? I have all the following: fresh castings, humic acid, azomite, dolomite, molasses, aloe vera, and whats pictured 35062788_795636913979513_5976520496454303744_o.jpg

my plan was to put 1-2 cups castings in a painter sock along with
    1/2-1 cups kelp meal
    1/4-1/2 cup of humic acids
    1 cup of molasses(water)

all in about 18 gallons of water with aeration.... any other advice I can listen to please feel free to chime on in!

2. anything? any advice at all? lol

3. So what you are asking about is a nutrient tea. I am more into microbial multiplication teas. So I top dress with the stuff pictured above, and I makes tea's with Microbeman's recipe off his website (Microbe Organics) using just molasses, EWC/compost and sometimes another goody or two.

Little help I know, but nobody else chimed in....

• Like Like x 1
  4. Also, take a picture of the plants. Maybe I can spot a deficiency or two, and have input on what nutes may or may not be needed.

5. I have several pics and a video up on other posts....no deficiencies I don't think....

6. Then just a well rounded feed would do. Sorry can't help further with the tea.

7. explain a tad more detail? whats a feed? a top dressing? the microbe link you posted is a ton of info.... I cant wait to read more

8. A feed is anything that adds nutrients to a plant. Top dress, fertigation, foliar feeds, teas.

9. so whether its applied dried on top dressing.... or put into a pouch for a tea...… its gonna get to plants.... my question is which would be better and how much do I use of what? I have yet to give my plants anything but water.... only feed if a deifcency is present? what about a feed just to boost or help promote strength?

10. I recommend a kelp, alfalfa, wormcasting tea. Your bone meals are better off in the soil. Small handful of kelp, bigger handful of alfalfa, couple handfulls of castings per 5 gallon bucket (probably 4 gallons of water) works great for me.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I did 2-3 cups castings, 1 cup kelp, 1/2 cup alfalfa, 1/4 humic acid, 1/2 cup bat guano and 1 cup molasses in 18gal..... ill change it up more closer to what you suggested next time..... hope my mix is ok lol 35799345_803451506531387_8263883957905391616_n.jpg

12. Thats a lot of molasses, when I do add molasses its like a teaspoon at most, maybe a tablespoon in your 18 gallon mix.

• Like Like x 1
  13. OOPS! lol....dump it or feed it? is that much gonna hurt em?

14. Keep it, it will be just fine

• Like Like x 1
  15. I put one 2 tsp per gallon myself.

• Like Like x 1