Tea, tea, tea

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by slightlytilted, May 24, 2011.

1. I am a big an of Tea, specifically green tea. I am, however, looking to try out some new teas.

Does anybody have any suggestions? Favorite brands?

2. Stash Chocolate Mint Oolong Tea is divine!

Also, if you're in Canada, President's Choice Chocolate Chai is also really nice.

Anything by Celestial Seasonings is very often a winner.

Green tea with jasmine is a lovely change from regular green tea.

• Like Like x 1
  3. pomegranate green tea

4. Lipton black tea or mint tea.

5. I am a tea fiend! My favorite is Stash "Green and Chai Tea". It's a combination of my two favorite teas. But all of the Stash teas are great.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yerba Mate!

7. My favorite is Earl Gray, but I've been a little tired of it recently and have been drinking Green Tea during the day, and Chamomile at night.

8. I just started drinking Earl Gray black the other day. So delicious.

9. Redbush.

10. I always go for some standard Irish breakfast and/or other strong black tea. I used to be really in to herbal teas, but I guess I've kind of shifted away from them.

11. teavana! my favorite is samurai chai mate mixed with white ayurvedic chai tea

12. Hell to the yes.

Yerba mate is dope

13. Right off the bat, I must admit I bumped into the best-tasting organic tea in my whole existence on the planet. Indeed, Formosan Farms is clearly a gold standard when it comes to agricultural tea innovation in Taiwan. And anywhere in the world. For starters, not only do you have the most favorable elevations to grow the best high-mountain tea leaves, but also you have a team with an unparalleled 100% dedication to perfect the art and science of tea-making to a whole new level. And the results say it all.

Plus, you have a dynamic fusion of sorts. About Us has impeccably synergized the tried-and-tested methods of centuries-old tradition of

14. I drink only Chinese green tea. Here’s a recipe how to make it: 1)Heat water, boil a cup in which you will brew tea. 2)Pour the leaves into a teapot. 1 teaspoon per 1 glass of water will be enough. 3)Fill with water, wait 20-40 seconds and pour out the water. This will clean the teapot from dust and foreign odors. 4) Then fill again with water and leave to infuse for about 2 minutes. This will be enough for the first brew. For each subsequent exposure time increase by 15-20 seconds. You can brew green tea at least 5 times, some varieties up to 8 times. In this case, each cup will differ in aroma, taste, color of the drink.

15. I order teas out of Chinatown in San fran. Super delicious teas!

16. I drink a lot of genmaicha. Yamamotoyama makes excellent genmaicha(green tea with brown rice in the teabag).

It's a potent appetite suppressant, too.