Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tea in spliff instead of tobacco?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The innovator, Jul 31, 2012.

Thank you for your interest, you can contact me via e-mail for more information: greenmanherbal@gmail.com Hope to hear from you again soon...

2. I would not recommend it

Skate.

3. #23 Captain_Jack, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2014
    Even though it's thread is old, I'll help you out. Try smoking camomile tea. It's been used for hundreds of years for its mildly sedating properties. It won't really get you "high," but it definitely will make you tired. There have been hundreds of articles published about smoking/vaping it. The one that comes to the top of my head is on the livestrong website. You can find it by googling "smoking camomile tea live strong"

Sent from four score and seven years ago