Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tea(HC)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeadRat, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Just made some tea, decided to throw the rest of my stash, about half a bowls worth, in with it. Since i started smoking about 2 years ago i have been saving stems to make tea, but i always ended up losing them or grinding them and throwing them in the hookah bowl. So this is my first cup of weed tea. Its pretty tasty, its mixed with some kind of white tea. Its pretty fuckin funny that im drinking illegal tea.

2. Stop right there law breaker!

3. Resist arrest.

4. Next time trow about a .5g of keif in your tea with a lil honey and all will be right in your world!:cool: