Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tea From Stems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Cannabis, Mar 3, 2009.

1. I have a bunch of stems left over, and I was wondering if there is anyway I could make a tea that I would get high from. I know I can make tea but I want to be able to get buzzed off it.

2. I just smoke mine. Keep them parallel with the J or use a piece.

3. i tried this a long time ago. it tasted kinda sick, and didnt do anything. not worth it imo

4. Technically, you can make tea, but it turns out very weak.

The best way to get a second smoke from your stems is to shake the kief off of them. There are several ways to do it, just search the forums.

5. Haha I actually made one of those forums. I shave the kief off with a razor it works best.

6. Wow I never thought about stem tea I just throw it away of chew it (idk if it get me high because I always smoke afterwards but i dont think it actually gets me high) And can you post a link to the thread of removing kief from the stems