Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tea bags for joint paper?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by enlightend, Jan 8, 2010.

1. i got a ton of complimentary tea bags from a hotel i stayed at recently and they taste like shit. i love to recycle + low on papers = free papers for me? the bags unfold real nicely and theyre pretty thin but i just dont know if they would stick. should i give it a try? if it has chemicals in it i can wait till my next stop at the gas station.

2. No, they will burn too fast, leaving the middle to just fall everywhere.

3. good god....how hard it is to buy some papers, I mean are you really willing to put your heath (and your joint) at risk because you are too lazy and cheap to go to the store to spend 1$ on some papers?

I am really sick of these threads.

4. this. saying stuff about recycling to justify ruining a nice bit of herb with a fucking tea bag.

5. don't do that

just wait or make a piece if you wanna toke up

6. :( sorry i didn't think it was that bad of a question

7. It wasn't, some people just fly the douchebag flag a little too proudly.

8. Is this necessary?

Lazy? Cheap?

What if he can't get to a gas station?

Don't be an asshole.