te te te tequila

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by gravy, Sep 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wooooooooooooooooohoooo....

its a saturday night and its time to get blasted !

im going cheap tonight..... me an jose gonna rock out all night.....

gotta 1/5 to the head and plan to kill it...

damn ya gotta love cheap decent tequila......

it\'s no chinaco\'.... but it\'ll do just fine for gettin bent.

1/5 of cuervo.... $18
    other party favors $50

puking everywhere and blacking out due to having the time of your life......... priceless.....

just cracked the succa......succa\'s.... not much of a point to this thread besides to tell y\'all to get out and GET FUCKED UP!!!!!

have fun an get bent....

2. LMAO!!! I wish I could see that commercial!! :D

3. why would anyone drnk that crap? it tastes boggin.

4. after a few drinks you tend to forget it tastes kinda wierd

5. bwaaaaahhhhh.... i stayed true to what i said last night......

killed the bottle and by 3:15 am i was yacking propa......puking is a good thing though... your wasted and you stomach is empty leaves room for more beer...:D

though i remember everything......time to take it slow.... its football sunday...time for some beer\'s an nacho\'s maybe a margarita.... :)

6. oooooh tequila memories...:D

...from what I can remember...

7. yeah, a single malt scotch whiskey... now there\'s a good drink.

8. a good tequila has every bit of the complexity that a single malt does.... just in different taste....

9. Supposedly I got too fuckin drunk last saturday, told the bar i\'d pay them later, went home with the waitress, and owe them 70 bucks. I just found this out from my dad now after coming home, they left me a fucked up note saying meet me at the gulliver bar tonight or we will be back to discuss you tab. lol they left that last night, and now i\'m sittin by the computer with a steak knife in hand, so this drama of the week goes to Jose Cuervo, for getting me wasted, getting me laid, getting me in debt, and probably now getting me jumped.

10. Hell yes Digit!! I\'m a Balvenie / Macallen fan myself.

11. hehehe
    dont be picky all be hapy with watt youre given or can scab off of mates
    you know youve done well when u can drink 3/4 bottle of jim and the same of jack and not pay a cent, hmmmm haziest night of my life and yeah I know im a scab but I payed for it later in the massive hangover that my friends avoided and I got in return.
    hmmm trying to drink water out of a shops water feature is funny.
    later

anyway u can be as picky as u like as long as youre paying

12. we sell the tarantula... its a real popular summer drink...... not as popular as the cuervo max pax or the bacardi pre mades but it goes good... lil to citrusy for me....:)

13. One tequilla. ~~~~~~~> \\~/ <~~~~~~~

Two tequilla. ~~~~~~> \\~/ \\~/ <~~~~~~~

Three tequilla. ~~~~~~> \\~/ \\~/ \\~/ <~~~~~~

~~~~~~> ___________________ <~~~~~~~ Floor.

14. has a shot glass and shirt from senor frogs that says that.....

won it in a contest....... :D

trust me i was all ass to tha floor...

15. liqour is my game......:D i\'ve worked at a verrrrry popular store here in Ny for the last 4 years and i bar backed ;ast summer at a local club......

im pretty good with the mixology....i\'ve had every drink under the sun and more....
    if you liike the melon taste of midori try this....

all in equal parts....

vodka, marie brizard water melon liqour, and orange juice.... splash of lime is optional.... its called a cantelope.... cause it taste just like a freshly bitten into slice of cantelope.... its delish...mmmmm...

last night was white chocolate martini\'s......:)

grey goose vanilla, white cream de menthe, and white chocolate godiva liqour..... flaked white chocolate on the top.... it\'ll get the draws to drop of any person your currently with.....:D

but yeah... i can keep going and going and going and going on for hours about any wine liqour or what ever floats your boat in the industry....... i don\'t know it intrests me alot.... so yea...... i\'d make you a margarita that knock you on your ass and leave you begging for more..... ;)

16. i fucking love tequila...

yes it tasts like shit that is becouse you dident put it in the frezzer for a few hrs first.....i always keep some quervo in the frezzer!!!!

it makes me feel like god!

17. cuervo = freezer

an good tequilla = warm

if you throw a good tequilla in the freezer its pointless... it losses a lot of the yummyness you bought it for...this is also only if your gonna be drinkin it straight....

i can drink it like i drink water, i think its in the family blood. :)

18. How did I miss a tequila thread??? I want one of those \"knock me on my ass and make me beg for more\" margaritas!!!!

19. OH BABY! the city is SO pumping me up for tonight! im getting all excited about the 311 show im going to see in AC, but first we are going to los amigos for some MARGHERITAS!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! cant wait :) seeing this makes me sooooooooo excited!!!! YAY FOR TEQUILLA!! :D

20. yay!!! for 311....

Im eating a huge ass lobster today and watching football and drinking beer in honor of my mom\'s birthday....:D (her idea)

so yeah...ead to bros house.... cookin up some creatures...an havin some fun Hope the concert is rockin!!! the better play whos got the herb as an encore....

and don\'t forget the treats!!!!

also if ya gonna scmoke watch out for security guards with flashlights aimed at smoke....bastards....

Grasscity Deals Near You

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.