Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

TCT-want information

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by psychedelicmilk, Jul 26, 2009.

1. #1 psychedelicmilk, Jul 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2009
    Hey everybody I have seen a few of these TCT with the disk diffusers, they are all really nice in my opinion, however I can't seem to find any information on them, where they are from, things along that line. I heard that they came from SC but I just wanted to ask cuz I also heard about RVA. Any information about this company would be much appreciated!

:smoking:

2. Kulture has TCT. All 3 locations. We also have 1 Kustom FRO/ TCT.

3. Yeah I saw that when I searched online, which would be nice if I wasn't all the way in GA :( if you know anything about the artist just let me know! Thanks for the input!:bongin:

4. i can find you a triple disc diffused straight tube TCT for a very, very reasonable price.

only problem is a bit of wobble on the base of the tube but for its price, that is easily forgotten haha.

its such a quality tube that hits amazing and the video is proof. PM your boy haha.

5. I feel your pain. After seeing one at Kulture I have been determined to find out more about them. However almost everyone I talk to has a different opinion.

Care to shed some light on us vastyle?

I have a feeling that you are an authority on the subject.

6. Sure man, honestly they are great tubes. Everyone that has bought a TCT says they love it. So here is the deal, TCT's don't drag, but when you first initiate the hit you have to pull a little harder just to break the seal of the top disc. But as soon as that seal breaks it's almost like the tube works on it's own. I definitely think that TCT is without a doubt a great tube company and should be ranked with the top contenders. Hope this helps.
    VA.