Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tbreak??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Horitbros, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Hey guys!
    Need some advise! I've been smoking weed for a year already. I cant really tell u my smoking pattern for the whole year because it was on and off and whenever I felt like smoking, id toke up but lately,
    I've been smoking everyday for about 1 month. I've maybe missed a day or two but not more. I didn't have much to do this month. It's been a boring month. I would smoke 3-4 times a day. (Morning, after work, night)

I never smoke before work as I have quite a lot of time in between my first morning session and my work so I don't show up high. I'm a responsible smoker I could say haha

Basically should I take a tbreak? I vape my weed out of a Flowermate and I've been loading my weed and getting stoned but not fucked up. Granted I'd load maybe one bowl or two so I'd end up vaping maybe 0.5 and I'd get high.

2. Smoke up bro. I don't really see an issue here other than you not smoking enough. But then again I go through a lot of weed so I guess I'm not the best one to give advice about conservation. Just do what you feel best. If you think your tolerance is getting too high, take a break.

3. I dont think its getting too high, but i am going on a business trip for 2 weeks in a couple of days so i might just keep smoking then and then when im on my trip i wont smoke coz ill be around colleugues 24/7

4. Completely up to you. Not exactly sure what you're asking here but it looks like you need to reassess where you are at with Cannabis and a tolerance break is a good way to do that.

Take a step back, relax, reassess....Cannabis isn't going anywhere.

5. that's an awesome comment. you're absolutely right. thank u sir

• Like Like x 1