Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tbreak time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ohyeahsonn, Jan 15, 2010.

1. i have only been smoking a year but every day all day the last few months. now i cant seem to get high. how long should be long enough to knock my tolerance down enough to get high off a bowl or blunt again?

2. a week to 2 weeks. a week if you don't think you can do 2 but i've found 2 to be ideal.

good luck man :)

3. Duuude sometimes one day is like all's I need for me to fall in love again. But if you want to have a FULL tolerance drop than anymore than two weeks is pointless unless like your trying to pass some kind drug test in that case 2-3 months maaan.

4. 2 weeks makes a serious serious difference man. months might completely drop it but 2 weeks does quite enough to get high again for sure. :smoking:

5. thanks a lot. ++++++rep