Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tbh, i hate weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ReflexezMMG, Mar 11, 2012.

1. i really dislike weed, (black market shit) because if i was in cali i could get my own medicinal card and get some bomb ass shit, but weed changes people. i really cant believe the fact that family members who smoke would be willing to take your money and use it on there own use, thats low. so fuck marijuana for that.

2. You cant say fuck marijuana for that... it isn't marijuana's fault your family members are junkies (no offense). Blame addiction for it... fuck addiction.

3. Sounds to me like it's these people you don't like, not the plant itself. Compared to other drugs, marijuana cause very little if any change in personality.

And your location says Fresno, CA, but you're not in CA?

4. How about... Fuck greed? Maybe you should start hanging around other family.

5. yeah your right man, but without it people wouldn't be junkies, and not sayin it shouldn't be here im just sayin that it should be in the hands of responsible people. Non addicts.

6. People aren't "junkies" to marijuana.

Get your facts straight. I understand you're just trolling, but still, educate yourself. It's not our fault you smoke bunk weed and have family members who would rather line their pockets than help you out.

7. if your willing to starve for 3 days without school lunch just to buy weed then yeah it changed you.

8. [quote name='"ReflexezMMG"']

if your willing to starve for 3 days without school lunch just to buy weed then yeah it changed you.[/quote]

Lol that's how I always got weed money in hs

9. What your saying has nothing to do with weed. Chances are if people stole from you, they would do it whether or not they smoke bud. Some people are just shitty.

10. There are people with what's called "an addictive personality" If it wasn't weed, they would be addicted to something else (doesn't matter what, could be another drug, an online game, gambling, etc) It's not that weed brought this characteristic out in them, but it was always who they were. A lot of times these people are really fun and outgoing when growing up.

11. Yeah, it's not marijuana causing them to change, its just the fact that they want it and they are willing to do anything for it, its in their personality already, they would probably do the same for a bottle of cola if they were really thirsty :)

12. yeah just got caried away cuz never got any bud.

13. That's what a shit load of kids in high school do, i also know alot of people who would take 20's from their parents.

You're overreacting completely.

14. [quote name='"ReflexezMMG"']

yeah your right man, but without it people wouldn't be junkies, and not sayin it shouldn't be here im just sayin that it should be in the hands of responsible people. Non addicts.[/quote]

What the hell are you talking about?

15. :hide:

16. It isn't Mary Jane's fault you smoke shit weed.
    It isn't Mary Jane's fault your family members are losers.

Don't blame Mary Jane man.

17. [quote name='"b lewis"']

Lol that's how I always got weed money in hs[/quote]

Haha, I'm not seeing a problem with this either. You just skeeze a few fries or chicken nuggets from everyone at the table! Shit, everyone needs a 10 spot for a weekend blunt now and then....