tbell and the movies xD

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by andromeda261, Jan 5, 2012.

1. So yesterday morning I finnished my sack before class, sit through the boring ass lecture and get out. My friend called me up and said he had like 15-20 people who wanted to play paintball and i was like dude i just bought a new gun and i don't have any co2 or a hopper because it's fully auto and i still need to buy my halo hopper. he was like i just bought a ton of shit i have a hopper you can use. i end the call and head on over.
    so I get over step outta my car and he was in his window and I didn't see him and he shot me like 20 times like a fucking asshole, it sucked. But I get inside with all the welts and shit and I keep asking to buy my sack cuz he said he was gonna sell me one. I ended up getting so fed up that he was still stuck on paintball because quite frankly i was pissed the fuck off. so i was like you wanna go into town; and he was like why? And I was like cuz im going to see my other dealer. so he brings his paintball gun saying we were gonna go to the field from there and I was like alright. He filled up his hopper before we left and he opened up the window when we were driving down the road and shot a sign, I didn't really care because no one was around and I told him no cars and nobodys house or parked cars. just signs and shit he missed like all of em. so I go get my weed, ended up getting .4 more than what he was gonna give me 5 dollars cheaper. I was happy, so we cruised over to his house and we smoked and I offered his dad a hit and he was like nah, I quit that stuff bores me now. I ripped the bong and said, still fun to me! he went outside, and I went outside to leave and my friend was like don't leave or i'll shoot you. he had already hit my mirror like 20 times when he was shooting at shit out my window and my truck was the only thing he hit I think. I go outside and I was like tell him not to fuckin shoot me or my truck, he shot at me with it and his dad took it away right in front of me and called him out on stealing some of his medication and shit. I laughed, because every time i'm over there his parents are talking about how i'm such a smart person for going to college and getting a career started and everything and his dad called him a piece of shit and stuff because he dropped out and only smokes weed and takes prescriptions daily. i've known him my whole life and thats like the only reason i still talk to him.
    Anyways I finally get the fuck outta there and call up my other friend. Head into town again and meet up with him at the grocery store and we baked like 6 bong bowls full in the parking lot and killed em. we had the munchies so I was like dude I got a gift card for chilis let's go. so we got to chili's and I checked to make sure I had the card, and I didn't so i was like dude i'll smoke you down a shit ton if you pay for my movie ticket, my bank was closed and the theatre was right next to us. My friend was like uh sure, and we went to taco bell first, I got 2 spicy beef burritos and they were delicious we asked the people at taco bell if they thought we could sneak it in; then we got on the subject of drinks, they said they could sell us waters and if we chugged em they would refill it for FREE with any drink we want. We were blazed and were like whatever hell yeah. So we get our stuff and we went back around so everyone behind us could get through first. I chugged my water and my friend opened his, took a sip, closed it and asked me to do it again, i got up to the window with the one empty bottle and I was like no I chugged it, and i'm about to chug this one over there. so I get up to the second window and my friend handed them a bottle and got his pop and I was like I chugged that one and i'm about to chug another, and they were all watching and I chugged it in like 10 seconds, and she screamed WOW you have cotton mouth then asked me what I wanted, I got a brisk. We head over to the movies and smoked a shit ton of weed and headed inside, we got our tickets and went in the movie, started munchin on our tbell and watched mission impossible, when tom cruise defused the bomb he said "Mission Success" I noticed how coincidentily I had started out on a mission to smuggle taco bell into a movie theater and crotched a water bottle full of brisk to enjoy taco bell and the big screen at the same time. I looked over to my friend and said mission success.

you guys ever have crazy random ass wednesdays that you end up doing a ton of shit when you thought you were going to do nothing???

2. Damn super long story dude. tl;dr anyone?

3. This story has no relavance or lesson to learn from. He basically talked about getting shot by his friend with a paintball gun, and then going to tacobell because he didnt have his chilis gift card. Move on folks, not worth the read.

4. greatest story that iv read in two days it makes me want to go to tacobell and get food then go to the movies

5. how is this a "read" takes probably 2 minutes to read max... wooooh i bet you had somthing way better to do.

6. hahaha awesome story man