Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taxing drug dealers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Jun 18, 2004.

1. taxing an illegal substance? is this a sick joke? whatever will they whipe their asses with when the constitution is gone? the founding fathers would spin in their graves so fast as to light on fire if they saw what america has become.

2. It's funny to see how this was created in hopes of being like a NC law...

But never have i ever, in my life in NC, heard of a crack tax..

LOL learn something new every day

3. Prob because this thread is 6 years old LOL.

That was a good read though, im surprised only one person realized that there is potential to make massive money off taxing people with what they are caught with.

Of course nobody is going to pay their taxes on drugs willingly jeeze lol

4. Aware that this is a six year old thread, but would refusing to pay the taxes imposed after your sentencing also then earn you a tax evasion charge? Since you had the opportunity to pay before being arrested.

5. is this for real?

Stupidest goddamn thing I've seen in a minute.

Whats next? Universal healthcare for murder victims?

:rolleyes:

6. What The FUCK?

How do they even think this is going to work out?

Why would someone willingly pay taxes on something that can't even be accounted for?

If they really wanted to make crime 'pay' (for their actions) they wouldn't allow a black market to exist that creates massive inflation and allows criminal organizations to prosper.

This just seems like such an ass-backwards way of accomplishing anything.

Does this really fix ANYTHING?

No.

7. So glad i live in fuckin TN

8. "oh hey there officer i'm here to pay my tax for distributing illegal narcotics."

9. Yeah, but the thing is most drug dealers have gotten caught for money laundering which would just add onto all the shit you'd already get for drug dealing. And although I do still think this is a stupid law, most likely the IRS isn't gonna go to law enforcement like "hey by the way xxxxx is a drug dealer". Plus since the law is in effect, law enforcement can't recieve a warrant from any of this information and even if they did, the dealer could get his case appealed.

Just my 2 cents.