Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taxing? Are you fucking kidding me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamArmy, Aug 23, 2012.

1. I just moved to my college and I am going to buy my first o as soon as I find a good dealer and get it for a good price. Well I met this kid and I asked him how much for an o he was like 280 cus it's taxed. TAXED! Wtf...

2. LOL he means that he paid a good price for it.

3. i wouldn't care if it was dank at 280 i would have taken it. best prices i can find are 300-350, usuallyon the higher side of 350 though

4. An O of what? 280 is a weird price for me because mids are usually 90-100 an O and the good stuff is like 400 an o. Could be a good deal if it's good.

5. lmao, well i doubt anybody would buy mids for 280 bro

6. He said its dank but I haven't seen it so idk. It's not a bad price but when he brought up tax I felt like he implied it could be found for a better price elsewhere

7. Just saying sounds pretty cheap to me I guess I don't know what area you live in hope it's not just like good mids that are overpriced. I've seen mids that look like dank but lack intensity. They still look good as shit though, all crystally and what not

8. I live in fl. People think its impossible to find good bud for good prices here which isn't true. Yes, it's the worst state to get arrested in for bud, but it's very easy to find almost anywhere you go

9. sounds like a good price ta me.

10. would never pay 400 an o thats insane

11. 280 for an o!!??!

I'm so happy I'm in canada. 300$ gets you a qp where I live.

12. Where did you get 400 from? If im not mistaken op said 280 an o...

13. Another reply said 400. But yeah that's crazy

14. Once had to pay 800 for 2. Killed me a little inside.

15. you're probably gonna have a hard time finding a much better deal than that retail in florida. 280's really not the worst. i mean maybe 5-10 bucks cheaper here o there but i doubt you find someone getting rid of o's of the dank for 200 on just one ya feel me (not that they don't exist ;) :cool:)

16. [quote name='"BlazedOntheMoon"']
    Once had to pay 800 for 2. Killed me a little inside.[/quote]

I get the 2 for 5 deal

17. Tax? Thats just weird... Never heard of dealers taxing anything... Usually if they want more money, they just charge more lol.

18. I got a H for 2000 once, that was the best deal ive gotten tho. I get robbed on prices now for weight because my guy gets shit fronted to him after some shit with 3 pounds getting robbed/stolen/taken.

19. You didn't 'have' to pay anything :cool:

20. [quote name='"HaOsLsE"']280 for an o!!??!

I'm so happy I'm in canada. 300$ gets you a qp where I live.[/quote]

Dam u must have a real good connect, I'm in Canada and that would probably get me about 2 ounces, maybe bit more