Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tax stamps

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by enevitable, Dec 4, 2006.

1. so who has ever been 'given' a gram or 1/8th of weed that had a drug tax stamp on it cause your dealer was trying to watch their back?

2. some states mj is allowed if you buy a tax stamp for it, so technically the government taxed his bag.

3. I didnt know that, thanks for teaching me something new.

4. where the hell can you get a stamp? i know my state has them but i dont know where to get a stamp at.

5. i have absolutely no idea man...i do know, that when mj was first made "illegal" the us required you to go to the courthouse, with the buds to get a stamp, but then they would just arrest you on the spot...they got the idea from how they banned fully auto weapons a few years before.

6. first off, i wasn't sold it. second go to the legalization forum and theres a link to state laws, it will show which states participate in tax stamp program, basically if you are caught with it in a state which participates, they try and charge you with tax evasion.
    the tax is about 4$ a gram(dry)
    it shows where they are sold in the state, but basically when you buy the stamps its non-incriminating and they take no info from you, just money for the stamps... kinda weird concept. keep in mind it doesnt make it legal, just makes it so you dont get charged for tax evasion

imagine if one day all weed was legal if we just had stamps on it?

7. that's crazy.