Tax is indeed theft. IRS steal, and YOU help pay for the Queen of England.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Slick21, Jun 29, 2018.

1. I wonder if I was royalty and had endless cash like they do if I might not be a dickhead too... lol

Or you... hehe

I’d like to think I wouldn’t be but who knows growing up in those circumstances - never even having to wipe your own ass lol

“Excuse me, Jeeves? I can feel a deuce coming on. Please don a new pair of white gloves”...

J

• Agree Agree x 2

2. Wouldn't surprise me if they have people to wipe there arses lmao

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Slick, you are coming along and for what little it is worth, I am proud of you.

If you want to learn more about the economic plundering you should listen to former assistant secretary of HUD Catherine Austin Fitts and Dr Mark Skidmore or check out this article.

MSU scholars find $21 trillion in unauthorized government spending; Defense Department to conduct first-ever audit

I disagree with all taxation, but aside from that, operating on the assumption that the Constitution is binding, the IRS is operating outside of Constitutional boundaries. It is against the law, period.

I will go one step further, I think almost everybody is aware that the IRS is a scam, and people feel powerless against it, so instead of standing up they have to rationalize/justify their apathy to live with themselves.

Back to the OP, it is a detail that is almost useless, it doesnt matter who or what the stolen money goes to, so why nitpick on the detail? I am not shitting on your post, it started a pertinent conversation, I am just trying to reframe it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. This thread would be a lot busier if ppl bothered to look at their pay stub. I’m in Oregon and give away almost 25% of my check every 2 weeks.
    I hate paying taxes

• Like Like x 1
  5. Only 25%?

Consider yourself lucky.

And I’m sure everyone looks at their pay stubs...

J

6. What happens when your house burns, then? You don’t want anyone to come and put it out?

You don’t want your children taught in schools?

You don’t drive on roads every day?

I could go on…

J

7. We had these things pre 1913. What changed?

• Like Like x 3
  8. I’ll be the very first to admit I’m not sure what happened before or after 1913 - what happened in 1913?

I was referring to taxation on a federal and state and local level.

Edit: Are you saying that these things would be available to geez - however many people live in the United States, without taxes? If so where would the cost to operate and pay for all of these items come from?

J

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. #29 NorseMythology, Aug 5, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    If it is burned down why would I have someone put it out, might as well clear the way for the next house...

Jokes aside, if I want that service I should have the choice to pay for it just like any other service right?

No I wouldn't want my children 'educated' in state sponsored indoctrination prisons. (Edit nor do I want to pay for other people to be put through them).

The question isnt whether or not I want to or do travel on roads, the question is how to have the people that use them pay for them. If I walk to and from work, why should I pay for roads I don't use?

I appreciate the dialogue honestly, these things should be discussed. Do you think it is moral to force people to pay for things they don't want or don't use, if so, why?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Well, moreso in the more populated areas but there’s a good chance your fire might spread to my house - or maybe it’s able to be caught very quickly by the fire Dept so that only
    Minor repairs need to be made.

Or maybe this same fire dept saves your babies or your older mom from a horrible death - and sure, people get saved all the time because these folks are specifically trained and you are not.

Or maybe you or your family needs medical attention - someone has had an accident; is cut badly, poisoned, fell from a tree while playing, has a bad allergic reaction - who knows?

The fire Dept or EMS needs those roads too.

You must not own a car or use the roads? Sidewalks? Snow removal is great. What do you do with your household trash?

The very easy way out might be for you to move away from civilization and then you wouldn’t need to use or pay for these items.

Trust me dude, I’m an average guy and I pay ALOT of taxes. I don’t like it - but I do like knowing that my street is going to be plowed because I live way up in Maine. I like knowing that if one of my kids hurt I can make a phone call and somebody will be there very quickly. I like being able to bring my household trash to a recycle facility. I like knowing that if there is a POS rapist out there that my local police department is going to pick this guy up or the guy that just killed his family. I like being able to send mail.

Of course I could make many more examples but it’s not worth it. Again, if you don’t want to use the things that civilization provides, all you need to do is move away from civilization. It’s really that easy.

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I understand what you mean, and I agree those services have value to some people, shouldn't each person decide if the service is worth it to them?

I pay a private company to pick up my trash, no government needed.

Around here the ambulance is also private.

It doesn't take much of an imagination to think of alternative ways if doing things, but when you just assume you need government to do it, you have no need to think outside the box.

For instance, if you worry about your house burning down, get fire insurance that also provides the service of firefighters. That is not unimaginable or stretching imagination.

So we can say that there are benefits to how we currently do things, but there are severe drawbacks, let us reimagine things to increase the former and eliminate the latter.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Maybe in a perfect ideal world your way would work but it is far far far from realistic.

You might be fine paying a private ambulance service but there’s so many that just wouldn’t do
    It and folks would be screaming and dying in the street. Bills wouldn’t get paid and battered women wouldn’t have anyone to call. Houses would be burning down everywhere and spreading to neighbors. Trash would be overflowing in the street.

So many folks kids simply wouldn’t end up going to school if it was all private.

Who would police the murderers and thieves? What would happen to them afterwards?

Roads? Plowing? Water and sewer?

Not realistic.

J

• Like Like x 2
  13. Why is it unrealistic?

14. I just told you why.

J

15. I read it multiple times and don't see any reason why it is unrealistic.

It seems your lack of imagination leaves you to believe that out of an almost infinite amount possibilities all you can imagine is 'government'.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I can fix it all overnight.
    Make all government positions drafted and pay them the same as Jury Duty. 5 bucks a day.
    You serve for 2 years and your done.
    :)
    Set up exactly like the military draft was.
    God knows it can't be any worse then the inept asshats currently running things.
    Having witnessed the last of our draft Army it's a good system and most of the draftees were excellent soldiers. Far better then the volunteers were.
    No bloated life pensions for 2 years of government service.
    That alone would trim the budget by 70%.

If I remember correctly Robert Heinlein wrote a short story along this line of a regular joe who is selected-drafted as President.
    :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ok - so what do you do then for the child that just got hurt badly - but neither the child nor his/her family has never paid towards the ambulance service?

How about the person that ends up driving on a plowed road? Any road for that matter - but hasn’t paid anything?

Inner city folks that can’t pay for basics - let’s say water and sewer? Even housing, or schooling?

I’m really curious as to your answer. What happens to the people that just don’t pay towards these services?

J

18. If we stopped these services to the Masses the whole Society would become Anarchy
    The Sheep will run amok, killing each other in the streets in no time at all.

• Like Like x 1
  19. They are calling it reparations now a days

20. Didn't we already cover the ambulance issue? Around here they are privately owned, you pay when you use the service, works just fine.

It is up to those who pay for the roads to figure it out but the solution already exists, tolls.

Why are you asking about people who cannot pay for water, sewer, school or housing? It seems to be your premise that if you don't contribute you shouldn't be able to use the service, so why wouldn't that apply to those as well?

People have a lot of potential, it would be wise for others to recognize and foster that. It would be an investment for a community to take care of one another, from an economic and moral standpoint.

• Like Like x 1