Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tattoos

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tokintilchokin, Jun 22, 2002.

1. Hello All,

It seems like every time i post i have a question but it's all good i guess. Anyways, im planning on getting a tattoo this month and i'm stumped on ideas although i was thinking of one. I'll attach it. tell me what you think and maybe some new ideas. Thanx.

Attached Files:

2. Hey....

honestly i love tats that are just using black. I think they looking fucking hard and they stand out more. I like that one..the way where the flames starts looks sleek..
    Id like to get some wicca symbols or characters that having meaning to them. designs are always interesting, and in pure black they just look damn sharp.

have fun.

~sensimil

3. that is a pretty trippy tat. i sat here for about 5 minutes trying to figure out where the flames started/ended, and they're all tied into one another - neat. i say definitely black tattoos are the best. color fades and can end up looking way different than it originally did, and black fades a little but isn't too bad.
    good luck!