Tattoos

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Debaser, May 13, 2002.

1. Anyone else have tattoos? Post pics if you have them! I've been whoreing mine around the net so I figured I'd post them here (sorry for the loading time!)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-Debaser

2. Is that milk man Dan I see there? Redmeat is great!
    Cool tats, I want some because I hate my pastey white skin. Or I could go outside.

3. i got my first tattoo last august. i don't have a pic of it though... sorry. anywayz, i'll describe it. it's a cross that's posts go out like a spear with a square handle (that's corner up). these have shades of bluish gray, gray, and black... at the intersection there's a color burst... red in the middle fading out to orange, then to yellow. the whole thing measures approx. 6" tall x 4" wide, and is located on my left shoulder blade. hope i gave a good description of it. i want to get another one on my right shoulder blade and a tribal design on my lower back... and maybe something phat on the back of my neck. anywayz, i'm pretty stoned, so i'm gonna get going.

peace...

4. It's got some purple in it, but it probably won't show up on here real good. I want to get some more color put in someday!

Attached Files:

5. PoohGator and I each got one in April. I have a music note with flames on my upper right bicep. PoohGator has a "cowboy" poohbear on her right thigh, just above her skirt line. :D: :smoking:

I'd like to find an artist that could draw a pattern for me. I want a Taz, with cowboy hat and boots holding a saxaphone!! gonna put it on the back of my shoulder. :smoke: :D:

6. hope ya enjoy pain cowboy, 'cause the one on the back of your shoulder's gonna be full of it, lol. i got my first one on mine (the left one)... man did that hurt... but it was definately worth it.

good luck w/the tattoo :)

7. My next set is going between the shoulder blades, biceps and chest. After that, i go down to the calves.

And yes deadhead, that is Milman Dan. I don't think I need to say I'm a fan of Red Meat:)

-Debaser

8. Cool tats!

I've got 3. A dragon on my right hip, a snake around my right ankle, and a scorpion on my belly.

Hopefully, there's more to come....

9. i dont have any yet but going to get this on my leg

Attached Files:

10. i got to get it in that lime green that he spells his name in on poaaf

11. Debaser, are they symbols of specific things? Im diggin the (i cant figure out the body part) 7th pic down you posted...

12. A switchblade through a heart. I call it Sensitive Rebel :) Thinking of having some roses with pot leaf vines added to it .

Attached Files:

13. I have a tie died butterfly on my right leg that was the last gift from my ex. Wish I had a pic, the colors are so bright in it. I have more piercings than tattoes. My nose, eyebrow, and tongue are pierced. I was thinking of having my clit done but I havent got that brave yet.

14. just got a new tat last month - a sun with face on my lower back. that makes 4 now. really nice, lots of bright color, and best of all - cheap!

are there lots of ladies with more than one tat?

15. I think that's my left forearm you're talking about. With teh exception of Milkman Damn, the rest of them are dark elven spell runes and/or noble house insignias. I'm thinking oif getting my next set this week..who knows?

-Debaser:eek:

16. pretty pimp stuff yall got done i got my first one done when i was 15 down my arm then my last name in handwritting on mah ankle it totally doesnt hurt its all mental the only reason i dont have my sleaves hit up is cuz all mah skrilla money goes to mah baby plants but once i get set up job wise imma hit myself up i like making my own prints so im setting all that up but phat shit .....

GROWW ONN-peace o u t

17. Yeah i got the upside down brujah tat on both my right and left biceps in red ink (if you arent knowlegeable about the anarchy/brujah sign its the upside down A with the circle)

18. Well nah i wouldnt now bout none of that but aint brujah spanish for witch? and satanism has nothing to do with Satan!! lol just had to say that PAZ

GROWW ONN-peace o u t

19. i've been thinking of gettin a tattoo for about 10yrs now. to chicken to get one. i would like something around my bellybutton though. but i also want to get it pierced. one day i will decide

20. Satanism? its not "Witch" thats just a stero-typed name its a clan of vampire. Jesus...........