Tattoos

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by el-producto, Aug 4, 2004.

1. anyone got any tattoos? im going to try to go out and get the black flag bars on my arm this weekend. i got brown pride on my back, done by my homeboy with a piece of shit homemade tattoo piece

2. nope. There is nothing I like enough to get it permanently etched into my skin.

3. yeah when im 50 i dont want to regret things

4. i have my chinese name on my left forearm

5. i dont have any tattoos but i do have a question mark brand right above my right elbow

6. oh man when you said you have your chinese name on your arm it reminded me of those kids who wear chinese words on clothes but dont know what they mean.

A couple of years ago someone showed me a website of a bunch of chinese kids wearing american words on there shirts and the words were like.

- penisman
    - ball sucker
    - ass watcher

7. LOL! I AM 50 and I don't regret none of my tattoos!
    Peace.

8. I got a tattoo of a cross in between my shoulder blades.

I'm thinking of getting more ink, but not quite sure what I want to do yet.

9. Now that I think about it. I want to get welcome aboard tattooed on my cock.

10. HAHA thats good, ive got a star on my right forearm with eight points

11. I firmly agree... I have been concidering getting my daughters name in japanes Conjie (sp?) but I plan on having at least one more, if not two or three.. and four names can get to be a bit much... even three.... So until I've decided at least how many kids I want, I'll stay tat less.

12. i've seen that somewhere... some chick had that done, saw it online somewhere... pretty funny shit right there...

13. Maybe I'll just write "Luke was here" on my ass.

14. I think the only tat I've ever wanted to get is one my boss has It's a flaming skull and above it it says "death is certain"
    and then below it says "life is not" God that is fucking cool!

15. LOL! That has been done. I remember seeing a pic from a woman with a tattoo like that. Funny shit!