Tattoos that you have?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Immeco, Jul 20, 2009.

1. i wAnt more and to get the ones on my chest touched up and finished but gotta wait til i get some money

2. this ones my most recent

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. yea i seen em...but theyre kinda fruity

yea thats true!...i got all my ink from AMER THE GAMER...look him up
    i do tattoos too!

i might post some of my work up later on when i have time

4. yeah forsure my girls sister drew up my half sleeve it cost me around 5bills in the end

5. thats cheap bro!...thats how much it cost me for the DRAWING itself

a stack more for the actual ink/time.

6. nice boondocks saints tattoos reborne_wolfe!

7. hell yeah i feel good then haha its good work too id post but i can't....i like my garden to much

8. daaaaamn 619er, you are taaaaaaaaatted up. i like the san diego graff that shit is so dope homie

9. is your neck a coverup? howd you get the idea its legit

10. Everybody has some pretty nice work the one that isnt in the pictures is i have the fords fuck you tattooed on the back of my calfs is pretty bad ass when its done healing ill take a pic and post it

Attached Files:

11. Feb 16th i'm getting a zombie on a burning sofa watching TV on my arm ha. No design yet though.

12. :eek: that is sick!

13. yea good lookin!...i got a the nine tatted right by my hip too!!...exactly where my nina be, u can kida see it on one of the pictures...ill put it up later on

yea, i had some bitches lips and name on my neck....but like every relationship....shit happens and ive always wanted the california state tatted on my neck so i got it....and since i rock chucks...i put them in southern cali, one star in san diego!!.....the other in SMELL A ahaha...those the too cities that i be pushin through....amer the gamer did it.