Tattoos that you have?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Immeco, Jul 20, 2009.

1. is it a digimon...digital monster?

2. Shit.

You got me.

:/

3. l_147cccb77690b89b586d27e0fc888a53.jpg

i accidently deleted it earlier but this one of my tatts,its from the day it was done a couple years ago and im actually going on the 25th,saturday to get another japanese on my ribs,,ill post pics when its done and maybe the other ones i have as well.

4. No fucking way dude. That is so badass. Majora's Mask FTW. +Rep

5. i have a fairy on my back
    and 2 butterflies flying above a flower above my toes.that needs fixing,definitely.

after i get my tree.itll be on my ribs one side going to the back,other on the side of my brusts and its gonna be perfect.srly perfect.
    id also like to do sth so that my fairy will be on something.not just my back.

and i know the tatt ill do after the tree as well

6. #26 InsaneFC, Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2009
    Hi Guys,

My first post after ghosting for a while. This is my tattoo.

[​IMG]

Tattoo done by Kian Forreal

Attached Files:

7. Inside right calf- 3" original Mario Bros. 1up mushroom

Outside right calf- 4x4" hollow Yankees symbol (top), 2" Cancer symbol (sideways 69) (below)

Inside right forarm- lame skull w/tribal and flames for eyes..... one of those tats you get when you just get old enough (I was 16 w/parents consent) and you only get it for the get a tat of it.

8. I have 14 total...My step-mother just flew out from Washington for a month long visit...kept saying she wanted a tattoo and Friday I finally talked her into doing it...my son and I took her down to our artist and set her up, so she paid for each of us to get one, too :hello:

Kinda funny cause my husband says I corrupt everyone who comes near me...lol...I took my real mom to get her first one when she was 52....got her high for the first time too :smoke:

I had a nasty old playboy bunny on my shoulder, so I had it covered up with an Angel and my son got a tribal skull on his forearm...step-mom got a Honu turtle with a flower on its back...

Old one..

[​IMG]

And now, it's gone...covered...Yay!

[​IMG]

My son's new one...

[​IMG]

Step-Mom's turtle...

[​IMG]

This one is one I've had for years, but just got it colored a couple years back...

[​IMG]

Wish I woulda left it like it was...I actually liked it better before the color...

[​IMG]

9. everything is backwards haha

[​IMG]

its still not done

10. I have a lotus/waves on my left foot, the words "watch me rise" on my right wrist annnnd a (tiny) great white shark behind my right ear.

11. Too bad you already posted on grasscity these pictures saying it was your friend that got a tattoo like that.
    You are i'd say 20 pounds heavier and not tattood at all.

The dude i "know" would be spending that tattoo money on heroin

This guy is a tool.

12. ba1lz: (9:10:53 AM) why do you lie about yourself on the internet
    xM1sleDx: (9:12:46 AM) to make myself look fuckin cool

at least you got it right

13. ^^^ lol.thats priceless.

14. You're my hero man.
    I was thinking about getting that TMV tattoo.
    I'd love to know what you think about octahedron.

15. Nice, lieing on the internet, a new level of pathetic.

Vines from above my ribs down to my hip and "John 15:5" next to them. One more session to get it colored and then done. Just may get something else too farther down the road for sure.

16. Only have one for the time being, the German Eagle on my left shoulder, however when I come up with more money, will be getting my right shoulder done up with a tree of life.

[​IMG]

17. omg. that's awesome!

18. This is what I'm gonna get before I leave for college, probably on one of my shoulder blades.
    [​IMG]

19. 1248114677.jpg

right upper arm. i got 3 more i cant pic right now. ill get back to ya on.