tattoo question

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by SoCalsFinest, Jan 29, 2013.

1. ok so ive always wondered if getting tattoos will cover my frekels? my arm is redicoulsly covered in frekels and i hate it so i was wondering if i got a arm sleeve black and white would it cover it or would it have to be color?? or will neither? thanks

2. im pretty white and on my rib peice there is one spot where its a little bit darker because of a freckle under it. what i was wondering is can you get a freckle after a tattoos already been done.

3. dam i never thought of that either haha

anyone have some info on either?

4. well i did kinda answer it, black will definitely cover your freckle. im pretty sure im the only one that can tell where i have a freckle (because its my body and i ve spent a lot of time looking at my tattoo by now). Its the sort of thing you notice but others dont

5. It will cover your freckles. You should really hold off though. I think it's super likely that your opinion of your freckles will mellow in a few years and the tattoo will be permanent. Has your opinion of your body parts changed before? It probably changes with some fluidity as your mind grows and changes. Also, some really shitty tattoos happen when people just want a tattoo for a tattoo's sake. If you're going to get one, make sure it's because you have a design you really really love (not just one that's slightly more acceptable than skin you totally hate... that's a really low bar to set.)

Also, forearm tattoos will exclude you from *a lot* of jobs. Lately I've been looking into going to Asia for a year to teach English and almost all the schools I've looked at have said visible tattoos on the forearms, hands, neck are an immediate disqualification. I wouldn't have predicted that, but they are way less acceptable in many parts of the world than they are in NA and Europe and they still aren't that accepted here. Serving jobs too. Up scale or white collar jobs might just require you be in long sleeves through the summer.

Good results are much more likely when you do things out of love than out of hate! You wouldn't want to accidentally replace some freckles you hate with some tattoos you come to hate.