Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Tattoo progress

Discussion in 'General' started by IgnoranceIsBliss, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Left side when I first got it. Right side today. What do y'all think ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387162291.945525.jpg

2. Forgot to include it's been about 2 weeks

3. Looks healed up and strong.

4. [quote name="wheresmyroller" post="19169919" timestamp="1387162439"]Looks healed up and strong.[/quote]Thanks man

5. The red scar tissue did make it look cool though :p

6. #6 IgnoranceIsBliss, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2013
    [quote name="MrGravityBong!" post="19176466" timestamp="1387246502"]The red scar tissue did make it look cool though :p[/quote]Yeah. Kinda wish that stayed oh well

7. #7 llllllllll, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2013
    Where did you get this done? that linework is as straight as a rainbow

if you did that yourself and you are still learning then thats cool... but if you paid money for someone who is a 'professional' to tat that on you id get my money back. So many errors on such a simple design.

8. [quote name="llllllllll" post="19176519" timestamp="1387247012"]Where did you get this done? that linework is as straight as a rainbowif you did that yourself and you are still learning then thats cool... but if you paid money for someone who is a 'professional' to tat that on you id get my money back. So many errors on such a simple design.[/quote]That's what I was thinking. The lines aren't even straight. The diamond is supposed to come to a sharp point and that isn't even close. But if you like it and you're happy with it then good for you.

9. Linework is fucked, yo. Don't think that shadings gonna hold up to well either.

10. any meaning to it? 

you should get money back for that work