tattoo numero trece' in 20 minutes

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by negligent, Dec 10, 2006.

1. welp, i'm gettin one across my stomach that says "GMFL" in like some kinda old english font i gotta pick one out still... gmfl stands for get money fa life.

n i'm sure some of you will think of this as some dumb wanna be gangster tattoo, but these 4 letters are kind of just my drive in life, cuz aint nothin better than money that i've came across so far haha. except maybe dxm...

2. nice take pics when your done

3. ...this is your 13th tattoo?

4. let him get as many tats as he wants, I have 4 and I plan on getting some others

lets see the pix when it's all said and done :)

5. i think he ment 3, but spelled it wrong...could be 13 though lol
    a year ago i got the letters THC on the back of my neck, its in cursive and has shades of green and lime green....maybe 1 percent of people who see it even understand it, and i guess thats good in a way, but i love tat's...thinkin bout gettin more soon, and who gives a fuck what other people say, look at mike tyson lol, that thing on his face, i mean...its your life......
    although i must say myne hurt,badly...i went in there thinkin it was gonna be a walk in the park but gosh i was wrong

6. Cool, nothing better than getting something you live your life by painted on your body.

7. You seem to be getting a lot of tattoos in a short period of time. You have your whole life ahead of you man, and you only have one set of skin, use it wisely.

:hello:eric:hello:

8. #9 Floydian, Dec 11, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2019

9. man that would be some wicked shit...wow haha

10. Man...fuck money dude. I dont get why so many peoples lifes revolve around a piece of paper. Sure you need it to survive, but not for happyness.

My prioritys are much different I supposed, I value my health, family, friends, and their health, MUCH higher than money.

11. Why the abbreviation, why not just spell it all out? Anyway get that money boi, but dont get too greedy because that will be your down fall in the end.

12. Here you go bro, since your drive is money I'll dedicate this song to you :)
    Money Tree - Kottonmouth Kings (off Hidden Stash 3) I can't find the lyrics sorry. My reason for living is to try and make a difference in this world, make as many girls happy as I can, and help legalize pot :) Oh and Kottonmouth Kings are my favorite band, the lyrics are so inspirational and they sing about pot in damn enar every song. The songs are catchy too :)