Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tattoo Ideas....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PatrickTheToker, Dec 1, 2008.

1. I need some ideas for a tattoo. Now, before you go all "don't be high and dumb" stuff, its not spur of the moment.

I want it something to show being proud for my heratige and like a tribute to all my family.

So maybe some kind of Celtic design (I'm real Irish) with maybe some Tribal design (Native American, Cherokee) With maybe some sort of phrase... for my bicep.

Well if you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them!

Happy Toking.:smoking:

2. Nobody can tell you what ink to put on your body for your entire life. With that said i know your looking for designs. There are thousands of websites with tattoo designs, and a large percentage of them are either celtic, or tribal.

So just look around and consult your local tatoo artist

Good luck and enjoy the ink.