tattoo idea

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by alk3girl89, Apr 28, 2009.

1. i like it, i have a jack in the box on my calf and on the box in the front is a peace sign...

2. thatd be pretty sweet, clean it up just a bit and its golden

3. I think it's a pretty cool concept. Where would you put it? How big would it be?

Here's a tat design I've been workin on myself...

[​IMG]

4. i'd probably put it on my hip/side. circumference as big as about...the top of a plastic cup..

your design's pretty tight too...but i can just imagine getting the colors right when you're getting it done...

5. Good location. I don't know about coloring yet, part of me is thinkin about just leaving it monotone. I suppose I'll decide soon enough.

6. wow both look amazing guys and gals

7. An idea I have had for a tattoo for a while would be Tetris blocks from either elbow to wrist, or knee to ankle. Solid blocks too, not just like, falling or anything,a solid Tetris board. It would probably be expensive and painful, but totally worth it.

It would probably look something like this: Tetris image by CorpseBride75 on Photobucket

8. the only thing i notice would be a problem is the aging process on that tat would be terrible if you have all the small skinny lines intersecting and what not it can end up as a jumble of ink instead of beautiful lines flowing - you know what i mean?

9. i've actually been slowly working on it lately, smokin up then drawing :D
    but it's def helped a lot.

not quite done, but im diggin it so far.
    sorry if the quality sucks.
    [​IMG]

10. :-0 Omg its gonna be liike a peace sign when its done! Lol wow thats pretty sweet. Good job cant wait to see it for real

11. [​IMG]

blazed up one more time and finished the rest of it.
    can't wait til this weekend!!!:smoke: